Valued Contributor

Re: Linea LIVE who's watching?

On 9/29/2014 Mustangshar said: My mom went into hospital with another UTI. Up most of the night. So I'm home now, sleep deprived, but she is in good hands. Hi Many Hosta.

I'm sorry about your mom, Shar. But as long as you're home, stick some tape on those eyelids, & hang in for an hour.

Trusted Contributor

Already have both pairs of pinstripe pants. Caved and ordered the navy jacket. Hope selected the right size! Ordered the smaller of the two.

Respected Contributor

I would kill for that belt---every time he shows it I swoon.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I like Leah and I'm muted. Granddaughter is under the weather and napping, so LDO and Leah get the silent treatment until she wakes.Nothing muted about these fabulous clothes, though. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 WNYgal said:
On 9/29/2014 Mustangshar said: My mom went into hospital with another UTI. Up most of the night. So I'm home now, sleep deprived, but she is in good hands. Hi Many Hosta.

I'm sorry about your mom, Shar. But as long as you're home, stick some tape on those eyelids, & hang in for an hour.

I am, LOL. Mmmm, coffee!
Trusted Contributor

That pearl necklace that Jac is wearing is WONDERFUL. If you need a gray pearl necklace, this is so good!

Valued Contributor

I can see how you'd want to size up on this if you're at all busty or carrying any weight in the middle. It's very fitted.

Valued Contributor

Checking in. Had sooooo much last-minute traffic stop in at my desk, I couldn't get to shopping until now. Already ordered the wing collar yesterday along with the "shetland" sweaters.

Respected Contributor

Yes, that belt is awesome!!
Trusted Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Sheesh said:

I would kill for that belt---every time he shows it I swoon.

Ebay is your friend!