Honored Contributor

Re: Linea LIVE who's watching?

I own Linia, the fit and construction is great. I'm not faulting the jacket just pointing out what may be a disapointment for those who wish to wear it as a winter coat. I have a tailored winter coat whose sleeves are cut narrower and they do not accommodate bulkier sweaters, not if I want to bend my arms.
Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 occasional rain said: I own Linia, the fit and construction is great. I'm not faulting the jacket just pointing out what may be a disapointment for those who wish to wear it as a winter coat. I have a tailored winter coat whose sleeves are cut narrower and they do not accommodate bulkier sweaters, not if I want to bend my arms.

Check the thread started by Happy Lady who reviewed the pea jacket. You may find your answer there.

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 9/29/2014 luv luv to shop said:
On 9/29/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 9/29/2014 luv luv to shop said:

Hi JustJazzmom, Is that the jacket Louis mentioned ties in the front. I'm trying to remember it but it does sound cute.

It's this one: A211602

I have it in the sapphire and the olive colors.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Faux Shantung Stand Collar Jacket

Gorgeous silk safari jacket, and if you get the olive lace print tank, how much more perfect can THAT be! Unless the blue one works too? GOOD FOR YOU !

They are different blues-- I prefer things to flow together. But I can wear the blue tank with black or even with another neutral like khaki or white.

Or grey. I got both pieces in the lace print. I like your idea of belting this jacket on the inside. Just what I was thinking, or opening it, and pushing the front all the way to the sides like an anorak, and then belting it. You HAVE to SEE that beautiful print. Maybe you could get the new leopard print skirt and see if it works with the blue lace. Just a thought.

Frequent Contributor

I did watch the show. Leah was an absolute DISTRACTION! The TSV obviously did not work for her. The lace jacket was a size or two too small. While the pea coat is fantastic - not so much with the legging/skirt combo. It's a shame because I think she would have looked so sharp in that pin stripe suit (in the correct size)!!! Missed opportunity. I tuned in briefly to PMS and I don't believe that hostess was forced to wear that TSV!

I did purchase the boyfriend sweater in gray and the white winged collar blouse to wear with my fantastic black linea ponte leggings A257338 (thankfully I listened to you gals and ordered a size down to XS and they are perfect!). I also plan on buying the olive WK dress in a couple of weeks so I'm glad it didn't sell out. While Maria did look great I think she should have sized up again. The waist ribbing was up under her bust. I don't want mine that tight. I also ordered the herringbone tights in brown to wear with last years WK walnut skirt and the animal instincts in gray to wear with my gray WK skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

My WK dress went back today. Like Maria, the ribbing was under my bust rather than anywhere near my waist. In addition, the overall length as well as the sleeves were both too long and the v neckline was rather high. I think this dress is for the long and lean Linea Ladies, IMO. Waiting for the pea coat, which was a bit of an impulse buy. and definitely a Want as opposed to a Need.

Super Contributor

Is everyone else able to see the videos of items from Monday's show? I missed the show, and while the new items are marked as having videos, I only get a white box, no video ??? Everything else in my laptop, internet etc. seems to be working okay ... is it just me ?

Respected Contributor

Someone else had posted a problem also. I use iPad, no problem. Hope you can view now? How are you??
Super Contributor

I'm okay, Sharon ... how about you? Eventually I got to see most of the videos, but not working reliably or correctly ...

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/2/2014 CathyRD said:

I'm okay, Sharon ... how about you? Eventually I got to see most of the videos, but not working reliably or correctly ...

I have that problem too from time to time. It's annoying as all get out when you want to see the video and see how things fit the different models...etc and all you get is the white screen.

I'm always on the look out for how long something is or if the models button/zip up jackets. I'm getting very leery of buying tops when they don't show the larger busted ladies button/zip up.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."