Valued Contributor

I ordered Linea, Rain Jacket...A4273861    Red.

Spectacular, color,  fit, Perfect.  Problem, jacket was a wrinkled mess.  Called QVC,  they issued me a 10% refund.  Which will pay for the cleaner to press the jacket.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea/ Good News/ Bad News

@Miranda1550 wrote:

I ordered Linea, Rain Jacket...A4273861    Red.

Spectacular, color,  fit, Perfect.  Problem, jacket was a wrinkled mess.  Called QVC,  they issued me a 10% refund.  Which will pay for the cleaner to press the jacket.    

thank you for mentioning this @Miranda1550!

what a great thing for customer service to do. i was going to try and steam them, but as i posted in the linea forum, they were a wrinkled mess! really love them though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

thanks again!

i just called customer service and they are giving me a $7.50 credit on each jacket so i can have them professionally pressed. this will definitely make them look so much better!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This is so good to know! How many times we receive a wrinkled mess, makes me very unhappy.

Honored Contributor

I just got my gauze jacket out of cleaners.  I never heard of any company paying for wrinkles but with the shipping costs, they should.

Honored Contributor

the two jackets really should have been in a box rather than two  jackets in one bag. i dont mind a few wrinkles in my items, but these wrinkles were MAJOR! they really looked like someone had slept in the jacket.

Respected Contributor

When this jacket arrived over a month ago it too was quite wrinkled.  I spent about 15 minutes with my Rowenta and steam pressed it and it looks perfect.  I've worn it quite a bit and it doesn't wrinkle much at all with wearing, love it, worth pressing if you have a good iron.  

I have it in white as I have a mostly white cat and figured it was the best bet for low maintenance!  The navy is my fave but an unending battle to de-fur it, de-lint it.  Dark cotton is a magnet for everything.

On the other hand the new sage Safari cotton jacket arrived in a bag with no wrinkles at all.  I wore it right away and then checked later but it did not need pressing.  Who knows why this one arrived in perfect condition and the white one was a mess.......it's all a mystery.

Respected Contributor

It's nice of Qvc to remedy the situation with a rebate but shame on Linea for not ensuring that it;s prodcuct is packaged properly.  No customer should ever rceive merchandise that arrives as wrinkled mess that has to be sent to out to be pressed.  That is unacceptable.  I have had that experience on one time in all my online and shopping channel purchases.  It was a skirt from Evine, it was (still is) a balled up wrinkled mess.  I never thought to call CS, I thought about returning it but I like the skirt, it fits well, looks good on me and my friend who owns a dress shop said she has a professional steamer that will take care of the problem.  

Respected Contributor

When I get a piece like that in the mail, I figure it won't launder well. I've had to return LOGO because of that. Wrinkled and shrinkage. That's not a value.
Respected Contributor

What makes you think Linea shipped it that way? Maybe it was a return and QVC shipped it that way