Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Day! Fess up. What did you order?

On 4/9/2015 helping said: Received the WK navy top with silver buttons! The 1X I ordered fits wonderfully. Not too tight or loose. I wear XL for the extra sleeve length in long-sleeve tops and 1X for 3/4 or short-sleeve tops if I want to be sure they don't cling.

So glad you like it, helping. I assume you're talking about A265572 that was on this morning? If so, and you own the infamous WK swing sweater, can you comment on whether they pretty much fit the same?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I tried to use restraint. I bought the crop pants in white and the turquoise tunic, plus the milano sweater and sleeveless TN in white. Let's see if I can hold the line at that when the PM show is on.
Respected Contributor

My WK navy tunic w/silver buttons arrived and my usual XL fits perfectly. This is a beautiful, classic sweater, and feels like heaven on. Won't be too warm for spring and summer weather either. It is a bit long on me at 5' 4" but with a touch of adjusting it sits nicely and looks great.

I guess I need the denim jacket after all after reading everyone's raves!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2015 author said:

My WK navy tunic w/silver buttons arrived and my usual XL fits perfectly. This is a beautiful, classic sweater, and feels like heaven on. Won't be too warm for spring and summer weather either. It is a bit long on me at 5' 4" but with a touch of adjusting it sits nicely and looks great.

I am SO glad you posted that it won't be too warm for spring/summer weather. I live in SC near the beach, and it gets so hot/humid, but my office is so cold! I was just going to order the green, but I love the other colors, too. And I'm ordering the same size as the swing sweater.....right choice? I'm assuming you own the swing sweater because.....well, doesn't EVERYONE?? {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Crop pants in white and black. Missoni top and skirt in brown.

Respected Contributor

I just received the Turquoise Whisper Knit Tunic sweater today, and put it on with the gold/silver logo necklace. I LOVE the sweater. It fits really well. I'd order the green, but I don't think it's a good color for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in the denim jacket but computer problems (and work) kept me from getting on to order it. Sorry that I missed it but it's OK from a spending perspective.

Hope that all of you who got things love them.

Honored Contributor

I watched the morning show - nothing at all tempted me except for the denim jackets. I had already ordered the red a couple of days ago.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 4/9/2015 author said:

I am SO glad you posted that it won't be too warm for spring/summer weather. I live in SC near the beach, and it gets so hot/humid, but my office is so cold! I was just going to order the green, but I love the other colors, too. And I'm ordering the same size as the swing sweater.....right choice? I'm assuming you own the swing sweater because.....well, doesn't EVERYONE?? {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi Bon. Yes, I have the swing sweaters in XL and just received the WK 3/4 sleeve with buttons on the sleeves in 1X. I just tried both on, and the new sweater in 1X fits me a smidge larger in the bust (1/2 inch) compared to the swing sweater in XL. The hip area fits me about the same. I order long-sleeve tops in XL for the longer sleeve length. Too bad "click here" measurements weren't posted for the swing sweater, but I'd say stick with your same size. Hope that'll work for you!
Trusted Contributor

Bon, just a reminder that the swing sweater is ENR WK and the new 3/4 sleeve is jersey WK, so the 3/4 sleeve will cling a bit more.