Valued Contributor

Re: Linea Day! Fess up. What did you order?

On 4/9/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 4/9/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

OK, I'm trying to be good and cut back but hate stalking and never getting what I could have had in the beginning. Mediums go so fast. Here's what I ordered so far....

**A252356 Denim sleeveless vest in white and indigo (already received and love)

**A262064 LL hoodie in aqua (already received and love color)

**A265555 Missioni knit sleeveless tunic in tobacco/cream/black

**A265563 Missioni Maxi dresses (2) one in tobacco/cream/black and one in lapis/white/black

**A265572 WK 3/4 sleeve in turquoise/gold (already received and love)

**A265576 Cotton French sailor L/S striped sweater in navy w/ivory

**A263356 Striped Cardigan in black/teak. I'm on the fence with this color selection. I reviewed Louis' posting and not sure what TEAK compliments. May change to ivory/navy combo.

Waiting for J321802 bead & signature logo charm necklaces in pink and sage.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Enjoy the presentations today everyone!

Well, Happy Lady, you did a great job at ... CUTTING BACK!!! Ha! I have the same problem. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I have so many solid color Wk's I am looking forward to stripes and zig zags to add a different look. I love this spring selection. Of course, it will be summer in Georgia by the time everything arrives. I may cancel the black/teak cardigan; can't get my imagination around TEAK yet and I have enough stuff to go with black.
Enjoy watching all the goodies!

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 gardensla said:
On 4/9/2015 vaccinia said:

I really want the SS WK sweater in white, but I'm wondering if it's opaque enough to wear without a cami. Does anyone have experience with this fabric in white? Is it see through?

Thanks!

I bought that sweater (sample) on the bay and it's not at all sheer. I just wear a nude bra and nobody sees nothin'

The one I bought from that eBay does not need a cami.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 CathyRD said:

Weakening here ... thinking of adding the clearance priced Lapis Blue Sequin Skirt ... blaming it on Gardensla LOL. Thinking with a pretty white summer top ... ?

Do it! I so wish I'd snagged the blue sequin skirt in my size. I think it's playful and pretty.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I like the denim jacket. I want the red but my husband says he likes the blue. I won't buy both, at least that's what I'm telling myself right now. I have a doctor's appointment so I'll have to leave early. I hope they show the jacket early. P.S. See my post below.
Super Contributor

I'm thinking I can get a more "summery" look from the blue sequin skirt than the red, and even the black. I have a longer cream silk top with handpainted asian designs on, in shades of blues that might look great with this skirt ... fingers crossed. I'm still telling hubby Gardensla made me do it Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Oh, no ... I like the Red denim jacket ... Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Love that red jkt too

Esteemed Contributor

OK. I just ordered the red AND the blue denim jacketS. I knew that would happen. I bet you did too. I'm so glad that jacket was shown before I had to leave the house.
Respected Contributor

Who is getting the tunic?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 CathyRD said:

I'm thinking I can get a more "summery" look from the blue sequin skirt than the red, and even the black. I have a longer cream silk top with handpainted asian designs on, in shades of blues that might look great with this skirt ... fingers crossed. I'm still telling hubby Gardensla made me do it Smiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat