Respected Contributor

I've been on the fence about getting this bolero in black to wear with sleeveless dresses, tanks, etc. When I saw Jac modeling it in the last shows in that all black outfit, I thought I needed to move it from my wish list to my cart. Does anyone own it and can share opinions about how often you wear it?

Valued Contributor
I have it and the ivory and tobacco bolero/shrug and wear them over the matching tanks. I mix and match the colors. They are comfortable and I can wear all summer and I live in HOTlanta!! I also wear them over anything else sleeveless, love them.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Waterbaby! I may give it a try.

Super Contributor
My SIL has it and loves it. She is a B cup and it looks great on her. I am fuller busted and do not like how it really accentuates this area, so do not personally care for or wear this style.
Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2014 Debbie1426 said: My SIL has it and loves it. She is a B cup and it looks great on her. I am fuller busted and do not like how it really accentuates this area, so do not personally care for or wear this style.

I'm a B cup, too, so I think it will work. I'm OK with accentuating--need a little help thereSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It's fabulous. I wear an XS in the whisper knits, and sized up to a S in this. I hate a bolero or shrug that looks like it is trying desperately to get to the front of the body and just can't make it there. The S gives me a little additional coverage. I'm 36B. I love this so much I am considering buying another in black this year. None of the other colors are good for me. I can't wear the twig or tobacco, as both are too warm for me. And I don't wear white because I always manage to get some kind of non-removable spot in a conspicuous place.

Super Contributor
On 3/8/2014 GraceCO said:
On 3/8/2014 Debbie1426 said: My SIL has it and loves it. She is a B cup and it looks great on her. I am fuller busted and do not like how it really accentuates this area, so do not personally care for or wear this style.

I'm a B cup, too, so I think it will work. I'm OK with accentuating--need a little help thereSmiley Happy

You will love it!
Frequent Contributor

I love these shrugs! - - I've manage to pick up one in every color and I wear them over & over - even in the summer - I think Louis made this piece just for me!!

( I can dream, can't I??)

Super Contributor

These are very nice shrugs. I love shrugs. Although it is very hot in the summer when you go indoors it is very cold. It is wonderful to have these to put on over sleeveless dresses. Sometimes I really need them to be comfortable.

For example, last Easter I wore a sleeveless tank dress to church and took my ivory bolero along with me just in case I was cold, it was an extended service that was an hour and a half, because it was Easter. The church was freezing, the AC was down so low, and I put on my shrug and it's the only way I was able to stay in the church during the services. I would have been too cold to sit there without it. I just can not tolerate air conditioning that cold without something on my shoulders.

Regular Contributor

Another shrug lover here. I have black, white and now, twig. Last summer I wore the black and ivory pieces frequently with matching and contrasting tanks, and sun dressses. I'm tall, small busted and I always wear size small in Linea Whisper Knits. The fit is perfect and flattering. You will love it.