Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Big Deal for August 25th. What is it?

@misschristy, what you call sophisticated, I call boring and frumpy.
Honored Contributor

Blouses that are solid colors need accessories such as print scarves or jewelry to add to them.

It's like a can of baked beans-- you need to add more brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and Worchestershire sauce to make it better tasting.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@misschristy wrote:

I have to differ with you.  Logo embraces totally unsophisticated, juvenile looking tops for the most part.  This is a sophisticated blouse that would work well for business or casual wear.  

Is this comment neccesary? It's amazing to me that the meanest comments on these boards always seem to come from "Linea lovers". They always have to knock every other brand but get the most offended when anything negative is said about their "precious Linea".

News flash: the Linea line is NOT all that! It's boring and dated. If you want boring and dated, knock your self out. But for all that is holy, please knock it off with the holier than thou comments! The 1980s are over. Give it a rest already!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Polyester seems to have come a long way in my view.  I hate cotton unless it is the supima that doesn't wrinkle.  I don't want to iron a lot.  Many rayons are very cheap and I feel QVC is inundating us with cheap rayon blends that also wrinkle, even while you are wearing them.  I have some polyester blends from both QVC and Brick and Mortar stores and I really like them.

Yes, and the rayon pills badly..the new polyesters are so much better..no ironing and softer, Imo~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West