Esteemed Contributor

I always thought that lady was quite attractive, esp. her hair. Haven't seen her lately, though......

Super Contributor
On 2/4/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I always thought that lady was quite attractive, esp. her hair. Haven't seen her lately, though......

I think she is a great salesperson and has a wonderful personality. She could even be a host. I like the opposite of what you like though. I wish she would have her hair thinned out. Her hairstyle reminds me of the "big hair" from the '80s. JMO.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Sharke said:
On 2/4/2015 silkyk said:

She is on with Marybeth right now and both of them need to GO UP A SIZE! Sheesh.....MB looks like she is stuffed into that striped sweater! Can't begin to button it up. This is so silly! Wear your correct size please and stop looking like you are stuffing yourself a size way too small. This is crazy!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I'm done.

I noticed that too. Mary Beth needs to get a large and when poor Linda stood sideways even though she has a fab figure for her age her stomach was protruding she needed to go up to a med. I don't see why they don't feel so uncomfortable that they would beg for the bigger size. I'm a L and if i tried to put on a XS I'd look ridiculous and bust the seams . LOL

Proof that there is inconsistency in sizing in women's clothing. Maybe they didn't have time to swap it out for a bigger size. Women are conditioned to reach for the smaller size and most of us don't want to be a bigger size. Plus, those gradual changes in the body sneak up on you until you realize you can't wear the same size that you did when you were younger. (This is without drastic plastic surgery, etc. Amazing that I have to put that, but you know how it is around here.)

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 silkyk said:

She is on with Marybeth right now and both of them need to GO UP A SIZE! Sheesh.....MB looks like she is stuffed into that striped sweater! Can't begin to button it up. This is so silly! Wear your correct size please and stop looking like you are stuffing yourself a size way too small. This is crazy!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I'm done.

If a host or vendor go up a size to accommodate the mike/battery pack, then the shoulders and bust are not a good fit. Perhaps they should start wearing the bulky pack outside, we all know they are wearing one. Then again, I could imagine the comments about how ugly and stupid the battery pack looks.

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 2/4/2015 silkyk said:

If a host or vendor go up a size to accommodate the mike/battery pack, then the shoulders and bust are not a good fit. Perhaps they should start wearing the bulky pack outside, we all know they are wearing one. Then again, I could imagine the comments about how ugly and stupid the battery pack looks.

You're right. I forgot about the battery packs. I don't know why the hosts have to wear the clothes anyway. (They don't always look good on them.)

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Sharke said:
On 2/4/2015 silkyk said:

I noticed that too. Mary Beth needs to get a large and when poor Linda stood sideways even though she has a fab figure for her age her stomach was protruding she needed to go up to a med. I don't see why they don't feel so uncomfortable that they would beg for the bigger size. I'm a L and if i tried to put on a XS I'd look ridiculous and bust the seams . LOL

Interesting. I just zipped through the show while eating lunch, and I thought they both looked fine. They both buttoned the sweaters they were wearing, and since they're sweaters, they don't necessarily meet in the middle when they're not buttoned. For myself, I don't like fitted-style sweaters (a fine-gauge cardi, for example) that are baggy enough to meet in the middle when they're not buttoned -- there's too much fabric for my slim torso. Perhaps Linda and Mary Beth prefer a trimmer fit than some here, but I didn't think either of them looked "stuffed" into the sweaters. Then again, the other day someone else posted a photo of a knit jacket that she felt was too small on the model, and I thought the fit was quite nice.

Super Contributor

She was just on this morning with MBR. As soon as they came on, I turned it off. Too boring.

Honored Contributor
I saw her the other day. I believe she only represents LC. Tune in when LC in on and you'll likely see her.
Honored Contributor

I do believe that the hosts and models are sent specific sizes, usually XS and Small(s). They probably don't have many (if any at all) Medium size samples.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I watch some of the LC shows. I feel like the LC brand is made for a body shape that is different than mine; I'm thick in the middle. If you have a smaller waist, probably a better fit. Today, they sold several items with horizontal stripes. They were pretty, but I knew they would not work for my body type. The combo of MBR and Linda is a bit too treacly sweet for me.