Super Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Gardenia Bee Available

On 9/20/2014 Amaly said:
On 9/20/2014 ical said:
On 9/20/2014 coopersmom13 said:

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered mine, it will be nice to have this as a Joan reminder.

Why did you use as your tag "coopersmom13", if you don't mind me asking. If you're not Melissa, I find it either an extraordinary coincidence, or, since you just registered here on 9/9/2014, some sort of, well, for lack of a better word...tribute (??)… {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Unless she has a son named Cooper, I find this in poor taste.

Agreed
Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 blossompie said: It's sold out now. I ordered the Birthstone but it's on wait list so I hope QVC is able to get more in. They went fast

At this time, the gardenia bee pin is still showing as available. All birthstone bees are on waitlist.

Regular Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Issiestorm said:

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been wanting that gardenia bee pin forever, ordered it a few times, then cancelled, then it was sold out. I just ordered it and it's an advance order, and we won't be billed until Nov. 27. I would never have known about it if you hadn't posted this. Thanks panz!

I also ordered the birthstone bee pin in opals on waitlist. October is not my birthday month but I liked that one the best.

I've got 4 of the Birthstone bees on WL (including the Opal) hoping that I might get at least 1.

Got the Gardenia bee too. Don't really get the "Limited Edition on Advance Order" thing, but who am I to question it (just hope we get it!).

Super Contributor

I put the pearl birthstone bee on WL as well as the opal. Hopefully one of them will clear. But if neither one does, I'm fine with at least getting the gardenia bee.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered this one too, thanks!

So disappointed yesterday - I ordered the red & clear rhinestone bee pin before Joan died- & yesterday it supposedly arrived, but they sent me the green one by mistake! I hope there is still a red one when they receive it & resend a new one! That has never happened in all the things I've ordered in 24 yrs, wrong item delivered! Why now?

Valued Contributor

I ordered this pin too - I'm a gardenia lover just as Joan was, and I think this one is just beautiful. Also ordered the "imperial" bee, although that one's on waitlist, so I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope.

Both of those just say "Joan" to me, and will make lovely keepsakes.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor

The poinsettia bee pin is also on ezpay, on waitlist.