Regular Contributor

Limited Edition Gardenia Bee Available

J279273 - Only $39.50 and in stock!

All the Birthstone bees are on WL, but at least we have a chance at getting one!

Regular Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Gardenia Bee Available

Forgot to mention, the birthstone bees are all on EZPay with Free Shipping!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been wanting that gardenia bee pin forever, ordered it a few times, then cancelled, then it was sold out. I just ordered it and it's an advance order, and we won't be billed until Nov. 27. I would never have known about it if you hadn't posted this. Thanks panz!

I also ordered the birthstone bee pin in opals on waitlist. October is not my birthday month but I liked that one the best.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered mine, it will be nice to have this as a Joan reminder.

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 coopersmom13 said:

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered mine, it will be nice to have this as a Joan reminder.

Why did you use as your tag "coopersmom13", if you don't mind me asking. If you're not Melissa, I find it either an extraordinary coincidence, or, since you just registered here on 9/9/2014, some sort of, well, for lack of a better word...tribute (??)… {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 panz said:

J279273 - Only $39.50 and in stock!

All the Birthstone bees are on WL, but at least we have a chance at getting one!

How can a limited edition be advanced order? Didn't this sell out before? Are they increasing the "limit" to capture new bee buyers? Thanks for posting the information. It looks like a flying gardenia angel bee!

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 ical said:

Why did you use as your tag "coopersmom13", if you don't mind me asking. If you're not Melissa, I find it either an extraordinary coincidence, or, since you just registered here on 9/9/2014, some sort of, well, for lack of a better word...tribute (??)… {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Unless she has a son named Cooper, I find this in poor taste.

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Amaly said:
On 9/20/2014 ical said:

Unless she has a son named Cooper, I find this in poor taste.

I agree with your comment.

Honored Contributor

I was fortunate enough to get my birthstone bee pin on eBay a few weeks ago.

Thank you for the heads-up regarding the gardenia bee pin. Gardenias are among my favorite flowers, so I ordered the pin despite a few negative reviews. However, my order went to "Advanced Sale," to ship November 27. That's okay.

Super Contributor

It's sold out now. I ordered the Birthstone but it's on wait list so I hope QVC is able to get more in. They went fast