Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lily Collins Wedding Dress

She looks so beautiful and elegant.  The cape and hood are perfect with the dress and location.  She carries the look off perfectly and not every bride can.  Ralph does it again.

@Desert Lily I'm sure you looked just as lovely on your special day.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks radiant....her choice for her bridal ensemble is just that - her choice. I think it's beautiful on her!

Honored Contributor

They are crazy in love, the setting is stunning....all is well in their world, so the fact that I'm not crazy about a turtleneck is insignificant,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's Dunton Hot Springs. It's beautiful there, near Telluride. Small town and very rustic but uber luxurious.

Honored Contributor

I actually love the cape the best. The whole ensemble has a real magical fairytale feel in an old world style. 
I had my honeymoon in Telluride which is close to there. It's so beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Mary Steenburgen is Charlie's mother. 

Mary Steenburgen standing in front of a building: Cedar & Pines Photography Mary Steenburgen, Charlie McDowell

Honored Contributor

That cape with a hood was in style when I got married in the 1982.  Along with mantillas.   My cousin had a winter wedding in 1983 and her cape and gown looked similar.  Of course her gown wasn't that form fitting.  They both look amazing.  I prefer gorgeous gowns over near naked strapless gowns which I think are losing popularity.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The dress is gorgeous; I love all the lace. I have seen several pictures of brides wearing hooded capes so guess they are a thing right now. The dress is very elegant and the waterfall in their picture is just stunning. 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Mary Steenburgen is Charlie's mother. 

Mary Steenburgen standing in front of a building: Cedar & Pines Photography Mary Steenburgen, Charlie McDowell

And, British actor, Malcolm McDowell, who was in A Clockwork Orange, is his father.

Respected Contributor

I think the whole ensemble is gorgeous.  She looks beautiful, so romantic and old world and such a beautiful setting.

I think its perfection and reflects her style and taste in a unique way.

Thumbs up from me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing