Trusted Contributor

Re: Lily Collins Wedding Dress

@Greeneyedlady21  Very lovely gown. All that lace is just beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Little white Ridinghood. I love the dress though

Honored Contributor

The dress is exquisite!   I agree with other posters about the cape and hood, the dress on its own is fine without.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

My wedding dress had a matching cape with a hood and a muff with my flowers attached. The cuffs on the gown matched the trim on the cape & hood. It was a January wedding. I think the pictured gown & hooded cape are lovely.

@Desert Lily 

Your cape and hood sound lovely with the fur trim and I'm sure it looked completely different from this idea. Yours sounds like a snow princess while  this piece evokes the wrong fairy tale 

Esteemed Contributor

I love everything about her ensemble.  It looks like a fairy tale dress.  So elegant.  And he looks good in his tux/suit, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the dress she looks wonderful in it and does not need the cape.  I had never heard of either one of them so I googled and saw who her Daddy is. Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Contributor

Tho' wedding dresses are purely individual choices, I also would not like a turtleneck for a wedding dress nor cape and hood.  It just look odd, frankly.  But I do love that long sleeves are making a come back for cooler weather weddings.  So appropriate from the way overdone strapless wedding dresses that are just overkill now.  The lace detail by Designer RL is lovely.  

Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful.  I don't care for all that lace; dress included.  But she looks beautiful and it suits her slim figure perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

She looked lovely. The gown reminds me of something I would see in a movie wardrobe . An Irish wedding  

Esteemed Contributor

I think Lilly is quite the clotheshorse; can't wait for next season of Emily In Paris.