Honored Contributor

Lilly Pulitzer Pearce Ruffle Maxidress

[ Edited ]

The color combination and print caught my eye on Instagram. If I wore this, I would wear one of those bramis in the neckline. $198.00

Then all I would need is a pink sun hat, a comfortable beach lounge chair, and a beautiful beach house for a month. I can only dream...

Gorgeously long and vividly printed, our Pearce Ruffle Maxi Dress is a standout style of the season. The fit-and-flare silhouette is enlivened by a bunch of designer details including a v-neckline, gathers at the shoulders, a ruched waistband, and a tiered ruffle at the hem. The rayon spandex fabric is the perfect showcase for the bold and bright Lilly print. Show off this beauty at one or all of the season's social events.
  • Fit and flare, flats length maxi dress with v-neckline, gathers at shoulders, ruched waistband and tiered ruffle at hem.
  • Some colors are more vibrant in person.
  • 59" From top of shoulder to hem (based on a size small/4).
  • Length: Maxi.
  • Rayon Spandex Jersey (96% Rayon, 4% Spandex).
  • Hand wash cold, separately.

Screenshot_20210328-104453~2.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Lilly Pulitzer Pearce Ruffle Maxidress

I'm a big fan of Lilly Pulitzer and wear a lot of things from their active wear for golf. Yeah, the prints look a bit ridiculous in Michigan, but I like them.

I love this dress, but I'd have to get it altered to no longer than just the bottom of my knee cap before wearing it. I look awful in anything longer. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful dress!  I would so wear it @Greeneyedlady21 .  I'm dreaming with ya for that beautiful beach house.... Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the dress. I love the sewn in wide belt to accentuate the waist. I own similar dressses & the style is very flattering.

Honored Contributor

Lily Pulitzer has some of the most beautiful prints!

I'm just not in love with pink and blue.