Respected Contributor

Lilly Pulitzer Clothing - sizing?

I was just in a store that carries Lilly Pullitzer.  I have never tried or bought anything from this line, because it seems expensive for the fabros used.  I saw a few prints that I really liked, but didn't take the time to try anything on.  How does the sizing compare to QVC sizing?  I'm sure it fits smaller, but how much smaller?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Lilly Pulitzer Clothing - sizing?

If you visit the Lily Pulitzer website and type Sizing in the search bar, you'll get to a link with the size chart with measurements you can compare to the QVC size chart and QVC garment measurements.

Respected Contributor

I can't tell you how it compares to QVC sizing because I don't order clothes from QVC. However; in my experience, Lilly Pulitzer runs about a full size smaller than the other brands that I wear for most things. I usually wear a medium from Land's End or Talbots. I have two tops that I just purchased from LP, a tank and a golf pullover, and I needed to purchase a large in both. Hope that helps. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

i agree with @FrostyBabe1.

lilly pulitzer clothing runs at least a size smaller than regular brick and mortar stores.

it would run at least a size or two sizes smaller than qvc sizing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Hi @Trudey

Don't know about QVC sizing but I find that this line is pretty true to size compared to other retail stores apart from Banana Republic that runs big IMO

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have alot of Lilly Pulitzer tops.  I'm a small at QVC but a medium in many tees and knit tops and I size up to a Large in the Skipper and Captain popovers.  I don't buy the bottoms, so don't know about that.  If you go to the website, you can check the size chart and use their Fit Predictor.  I urge you to try stuff on in a store for the best option.  The stuff is expensive compared to the Q, but I usually check out the new arrivals and wait for the GWP days, so you get free stuff if you meet the spend limit, my last haul included a free LP luggage tag, umbrella and a throw.  You will also find Lilly Pulitzer at Amazon and Zappos and tons on ebay.

Respected Contributor

SMALLER than most B & M stores.