Honored Contributor

This is bubble gum pink.  New 3X1 jean.  Stevie jean.  Straight jean.  98% cotton 2% Elastane  Made on Mercer Street in Soho, NY

• 10.25" front rise
  • 14.25" back rise
  • 12" leg opening
  • 27" inseam
  • Fits true to size.
  • Proudly made in the USA
  •  
Honored Contributor

Those are cute for Spring and Summer

Esteemed Contributor

Nice. I would wear those.

Valued Contributor

I think they're darling!  27 inches would not be long enough for me though.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wouldn't be long enough for that model either. I wear a 28 and I'm 5'5

That chick would need a tall

Love them wish they would be in elastic waist though I don't do zippers and buttons. Leave that to the men LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

wouldn't be long enough for that model either. I wear a 28 and I'm 5'5

That chick would need a tall

Love them wish they would be in elastic waist though I don't do zippers and buttons. Leave that to the men LOL

I'm the same height.  These are ankle jeans though.  I did get this one from 3X1.  The Jesse Straight  29" length.  Pretty much the same jean in measurement, though this has a double yoke.

Also at Shopbop on sale .  Slightly different color.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that color and style. I'm short so an ankle length hits me right at the heel.  These are probably seriously expensive - I'm not even going to look.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I love that color and style. I'm short so an ankle length hits me right at the heel.  These are probably seriously expensive - I'm not even going to look.  

They are on sale at Shopbop.  Not the pink.  The light blue.  $159.00. They might go down lower, but you run the risk of losing the size you want.  Yes, they're high.  Made in New York.  They have easy pay interest free though.  At the 3X1 web site.  These are the "lady like" jeans.  Their jeans are the most tailored.

Honored Contributor

I like that blush shade of pink; I have a blush handbag and blush sandals and blush sneakers.  That color jean would work for me but I wouldn't buy them unless it was at some super low clearance price.  I wouldn't wear them enough to justify full price.  I think that's the down side of colored or printed pants; they are noticeable, so you can't wear them too often.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree   I have the same opinion.  Blush is one of my favorite shades of pink and I just bought a new crossbody bag in that shade.  I usually wear regular denim or black jeans & save the color for the top.