Trusted Contributor

Re: Like, Like, enough is enough

Isaac's vocabulary is terrible,yes he is a nice person,but needs to change,then with Shawn,it just gets worse.

Trusted Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

I find all the fashion shows on Monday evening unwatchable. Hard to believe they are graduates of higher education. They sound very uneducated.

To that I say Amen! I used to like Amy but she has gone wild, talking too fast and running all around the set. Isaac and S.K. well, I just like can't take them.Woman HappyHeart

Both of you are exactly right.  I said all of this the Tuesday after the debut of the "new" Monday night programming. 

Respected Contributor

At least Shawn doesn't "scream and "squeal" .... last night my DH asked why I was not watching my LOGO show .... I told him that I am done because of the host's constant noises made when she gets excited....my ears actually can't take it anymore.   

I wish the show's producers would tell the hosts that their microphones pick up the slightest soft voice, so why not use it.

Super Contributor

Like, I never watch him anymore, like, because, right, everything is, like, right, everything. Wth

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's like WOW! 

It's so adorb.

Just juze up the sleeves.

etc..   Smiley Indifferent

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I have to congratulate those who can sit and watch these shows.  I have to change the channel after about 15 or 20 minutes. 

Honored Contributor

I'm certainly glad I'm not as "sensitive" as all you all because it would be very difficult to live out in the real world.

If I don't like what I'm watching I turn it ioff and don't give it a second thought.

Respected Contributor

like dude, like I thought it was just like a California like thing......

Esteemed Contributor

@engineer wrote:

Jill is a class act. No phoniness ( not sure if that is a word) Perhaps phony is better. Shawn is intelligent. Playing a superior role.LOVE Jill And Carolyn.

Water always rises to its own level, I've always thought.

Esteemed Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

Like, I never watch him anymore, like, because, right, everything is, like, right, everything. Wth

So many talk about his "brilliance." Puleeze, give me a break. He has problems even answering Shawn's brilliant question of what kind of paint do you have on your walls, you know flat, glossy.