QVC Customer Care

Re: Like, Like, enough is enough

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude towards the host.

Valued Contributor

So true......

Regular Contributor

Yes and it was very enjoyable to watch Jill with Issac.  It would be nice if QVC would pair them up for PM show .

Honored Contributor

If the hosts speech pattern is beginning to bother you how about turning off the tv for a while. Take a walk, enjoy life. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

If the hosts speech pattern is beginning to bother you how about turning off the tv for a while. Take a walk, enjoy life. Woman Happy

Such a kind thought! I will take your thoughtful suggestion into consideration. Woman HappyHeart

It is always nice to get responses such as this one.Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I just don't watch Isaac when he is on with SK.  He's a totally different (not in a good way) person with her.  JMHO.

Trusted Contributor

Jill is a class act. No phoniness ( not sure if that is a word) Perhaps phony is better. Shawn is intelligent. Playing a superior role.LOVE Jill And Carolyn

Trusted Contributor

I find all the fashion shows on Monday evening unwatchable. Hard to believe they are graduates of higher education. They sound very uneducated.

Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

I find all the fashion shows on Monday evening unwatchable. Hard to believe they are graduates of higher education. They sound very uneducated.

To that I say Amen! I used to like Amy but she has gone wild, talking too fast and running all around the set. Isaac and S.K. well, I just like can't take them.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Can't watch either of them.  Carolyn with her UMs and UHs is an immediate click for me.