Honored Contributor

Like Fit 'n Flare?

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise.  I know you've recently become a fan of this style so I want to bring this item to your attention.  It's described as "animal print" but it's not really, just an abstract print.  The colors are gorgeous; I have the turquoise and I think it has every shade of the color.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Animal-Print-34-Sleeve-V-Neck-Fit-%26-Flare-Tunic-Top.product.A2883...

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   The link isn't working.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @I clicked your link and I go a funny pic of Rick and shawn that read hmmmm we can’t find your request.LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama.  Thanks....fixed it.

Honored Contributor

Nice top @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

This new arrival is cute too    Short sleeved fit and flare

Honored Contributor

Re: Like Fit 'n Flare?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise.  I know you've recently become a fan of this style so I want to bring this item to your attention.  It's described as "animal print" but it's not really, just an abstract print.  The colors are gorgeous; I have the turquoise and I think it has every shade of the color.

@Kachina624  I don't wear anything with animal print...I won't even buy accessories with animal print! LOL

Additionally, I have 7 fit and flare tops now so I'm happily maxed out. I now have 4 of the A352818 (pink, green, red & turquoise) and 3 of the A308808 (teal, rose and blue) that I ordered several months ago.

And I just posted back to you in a TSV thread (link below) about your 180 degree change on fit and flare tops...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Denim-amp-Co-French-Terry-Shorts-4-16/td-p/540295...

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise.   I still think the style is unflattering on me but the color is gorgeous.  It's not the top's fault it doesn't flatter me, it's my fault; thus 5 stars.

As I said, it doesn't look like an animal print, it's just an abstract.  I didn't even think "animal" when I first saw it.

Honored Contributor

This thread caught my eye because I love Fit and Flare dresses. They are such a flattering style and I would love to see a lot more. Knee or mid calf length, short to long sleeves. Stretchy material with a bit of substance to it. Could do it in zillions of cute colors and patterns.

A modified-for-modern-taste 1940s fit dress is soooooo flattering on so many people.

You can find them, but they tend to be a bit pricey for everyday wear. Would love to see a variety of fit and flare frocks at Old Navy or H&M type prices and availability.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: Like Fit 'n Flare?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise I still think the style is unflattering on me but the color is gorgeous.  It's not the top's fault it doesn't flatter me, it's my fault; thus 5 stars.

As I said, it doesn't look like an animal print, it's just an abstract.  I didn't even think "animal" when I first saw it.

@Kachina624  That is not how you came across in the TSV thread (link below again). You said it even made the models look 'hippy'. Why are you not replying to my post over there? LOL

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Denim-amp-Co-French-Terry-Shorts-4-16/td-p/540295...