Honored Contributor

I just got an email that Chicos' site is 30% off.  I had held back on a top waiting for the monthly catalog's coupon.

I am "passport" so my shipping is free. I didn't notice the ceiling for SH.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Yes I love Chico's!   I've said on here a couple of times that's where I've been purchasing most of my clothes (when I do buy clothes) the past year and a half!   The sales are great and yes passport free shipping, fantastic bargains!   I believe free shipping is normally at $99 but all you have to do is sign up for passport member and that's free too!  Plus I get email offers all the time.  Sizing is mostly consistent too, what a concept!  LOL, Enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG , I always have trouble with their sizing. If I order my correct size, the clothing is cut for someone petite in height. The sleeve length is never right.😢

Respected Contributor

have never purchased Chico's fashions. too matchy matchy and the mirrors are outside the fitting cubical and theres always a SA ready to pounce and pester you with more outfits. and the sizing is weird.

maybe they changed the mirror placement and SA practice. haven't browsed the store in years.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline   Agree about the weird sizing.  I've been in a Chico's maybe a couple of times.  Put off by the sizing and nothing really caught my eye that I couldn't get elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Re: Like Chicos?

[ Edited ]

I started shopping in Chico's in the mid 90s - based on the recommendation of a friend to try their Travelers line.

They closed their store here so I only order online.  Great sales.  Particularly good for accessories.  

ETA:  Last time I was in Las Vegas - we drove out to the Chico's outlet - picked up some great jackets in their Travelers line.  (Spent all our winnings at Chico's.  Smiley Wink )

Honored Contributor

I think I may have bought one thing from them long ago.  Then I figured out it's not my style!  Woman Very Happy

There was another high end similar style--can't remember the name--that was mostly black and dark colors and geared toward work and travel, but their styles were similar.  I know @ECBG will remember that line!  

I am old and that was long long ago!  I had a few peices of that too but just never felt like it was me.  Now it's bugging me because I can't remember the name! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

White House Black Market?  

Respected Contributor

I was a loyal customer of Chico's in the '90's and bought the majority of my clothing there for quite a number of years. I always had trouble with pant sizing, but their tops, tees, blazers, and jackets were first rate. As for the sales persons, I found them helpful, and they often suggested an item or two I had overlooked or gave a suggestion on how to complete a look. Something changed about 10 or 12 years ago. I don't know if it was Chico's making a change or if I made a change. That is about the time I discovered Foxcroft and my life became less out and about.

I looked at the site when I saw the sale, but I really didn't need anything. I still have many of their pieces that are a part of my wardrobe because they are timeless and well-made.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Like Chicos?

[ Edited ]

Chicos is my go to and although I haven't been in their store in 4 years (3 hrs away) I definitely buy online and I buy their denim jackets on Ebay ( have about 8).  My latest jacket is SW and has an Anniversary label embroidered inside; its 38 years old! Chicos Ladies are very easy on their clothes so buying them 2nd hand is a no brainer!