Honored Contributor

Re: Lifelong LEVI""S Lovers: NEW jeans to celebrate!

On 8/19/2014 luvthatboxer said: They remind me of maternity jeans.
Not when you wear them.
Respected Contributor

They remind me of the JAG jeans I bought at Macy's, which I love.

At least they are updating. That may be a good thing for Levi's.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting about these, feline.Smiley Happy Does anyone know if they are in-store currently or just online???TIASmiley Happy
Contributor

lee made them last year and i found them at Kohls...great style and fit!

Respected Contributor

On 8/19/2014 luvpoos said:
On 8/19/2014 Beejene said:

I love Lucky Brand Jeans - they are the only real jeans around. They have been offering jeans for different body types, leg style and in different rises for years. The fit is amazing, they make you look gorgeous and the quality is outstanding - will last forever. Just bought another pair over the weekend during their 40% off sale.

Who carries Lucky Brand, never heard of the but I love real jeans.

I bought a pair in Macy's over ten years ago and they are still going strong. Mine actually have a design embroidered on them. I get compliments every time I wear them. I will never toss them out.

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 luvpoos said:

These styles are not the classic Levis I love. I still have one pair left that is probably over ten years old. They have no stretch which I like, and still fit perfectly except they are showing some wear now. I wish they would bring those back. Can't find them anywhere.

Haven't you ever just Google'd women's 100% cotton Levi's jeans?

Levis.com, Ebay, and Amazon have some, and I'd like to think others as well. Especially if they're the original, classic 501's.

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 vaccinia said:

Will be checking out the Denizen. I purchased a pair of Denizen denim crops this summer and I like them very much. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for your thanks, have fun, and I like your sig. 8)

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 glmama said: Thanks for posting about these, feline.Smiley Happy Does anyone know if they are in-store currently or just online???TIASmiley Happy

My pleasure, Mama. 8-)

You'd probably get more guidance if you just go to Macy's and Walmart's websites, then to the individual items' pages, and enter your zip code in their 'store finder'.

Same with Target, once the new Denizen's are available.

Contributor

Thank you Feline for posting this! I took a chance and ordered the skinny ones from Wal-Mart, just got them delivered, and I love them! I'm usually a 14 in jeans and decided to size up to a 16, they are perfect. And... They come in long lengths, I'm 5'11" and the long fits perfectly. For around $20, I'm thrilled and will order more. Would love to try the Target jeans when they become available. Thanks again Feline... Without your post I would have missed out! Oh, almost forgot, nice wide waistband on these keeps the muffin top in check, bonus!
Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 corkel2 said: Thank you Feline for posting this! I took a chance and ordered the skinny ones from Wal-Mart, just got them delivered, and I love them! I'm usually a 14 in jeans and decided to size up to a 16, they are perfect. And... They come in long lengths, I'm 5'11" and the long fits perfectly. For around $20, I'm thrilled and will order more. Would love to try the Target jeans when they become available. Thanks again Feline... Without your post I would have missed out! Oh, almost forgot, nice wide waistband on these keeps the muffin top in check, bonus!

Thanks for your thanks, Corkel. 8)

Wow, that was fast! And it's great to hear that they suit you so well!

Thank you for the tip to go up one size; I do they same for anything "skinny". I'm 5'8" (but LOVE your 5'11" height & legginess!),and the "Long" length in Levi's Signature is a terrific inseam for me too. About 33" or so.

I have my height in my long torso, not my legs, so I've already figured out what 'center back lengths' I prefer on bottoms and tops/jackets. And my muffin top stuff is always a concern too. Smiley Wink

I really appreciate your rave review! And if you do get the Denizen ones at Target, it would be nice to hear that experience also.