Honored Contributor

Re: Life is Good.....QUALITY??

@so so wrote:

Before this big brand came to the Q, you  could and still can buy Life is Good basically at any corner store.  I have bought a couple Tshirts years ago for my kids and for gifts and they were horrible. over priced and they shrunk up and faded like crazy.  I was just wondering if anyone on the forums has bought their products lately?? 100% cotton needs to be handled with care. I was going to buy my daughter a hoodie but just cancelled it. 

I ordered the hoodie too, but when I read the reviews, I cancelled it . The hoodie looks neat, and the fabric was a cotton/poly blend, but I didn't want to take a chance. If the Q had free S&H and returns I would have given it a try though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the only brand of tee my DH will wear. They are not sold in “every corner store” but are widely available in our area. They last forever and have had no problems with shrinking or fading due to the high quality fabric. They are very soft and DH loves to wear them. I usually wait until they have a sale and buy several for him.

Honored Contributor

While I'm not into graphic or affirmation clothing unlike another company that professes to be changing the world with words on t-shirts this one actually funds a children's charity! I can respect that

Trusted Contributor

This brand is all over the place and I've bought several at Marshalls in the past.  Marshalls/TJ Maxx usually have them.

Valued Contributor

I have been buying 100% cotton for more years than I care to say because my skin can't handle polyester or spandes. (plus it's too hot) I have never found that I needed to "handle with care." That is if it's a reliale brand that has washed the fabric before hand so it doesn't shrink. If it shrinks, I would say return it because it wasn't made with care.