Valued Contributor

Before this big brand came to the Q, you  could and still can buy Life is Good basically at any corner store.  I have bought a couple Tshirts years ago for my kids and for gifts and they were horrible. over priced and they shrunk up and faded like crazy.  I was just wondering if anyone on the forums has bought their products lately?? 100% cotton needs to be handled with care. I was going to buy my daughter a hoodie but just cancelled it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Life is Good.....QUALITY??

I have one shirt from 20 years ago and it has held up very well 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem with their products, new or old. 

The only challenge that I've had is that I think that they're cutting their shirts much larger than they have in the past, so I hesitate to order on-line without trying it on first. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Occasional Contributor

I just bought a tshirt at an end of summer sale in Cape May and am very impressed with the comfort and quality of the brand. Price was comparable to Q.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen this brand.  Is it in a certain part of the country?

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE my Life is Good tees! The fabric quality is great -- smooth, soft, and substantial without being too heavy. I usually buy their short-sleeved tees when they go on sale either at their website or at Zulily. They last for years. I do think they have some shirts that are a lighter fabric, similar to a tissue-tee, but I'm not sure.
Honored Contributor

I have never seen the brand her on QVC and I never heard of it.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I've never seen this brand.  Is it in a certain part of the country?

No, it's available nationwide, and on-line from several retailers, as well as the company website. It's a line of quite casual clothing. Lots of printed t-shirts, all which incorporate their trademarked "Life is Good" slogan. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@so so 

I've got at least 10 or more hoodies that are over 10 years old.

Possibly 25 long sleeved tees that are 8 or more years old.

They've held up to many, many washings.  After all the years, some of the hoodies are faded, but I don't mind.  

The quality in the past is top notch.  A tiny bit of shrinkage in 100% cotton, but I buy them large, so it doesn't matter.

Most of my hoodies were men's sizing...Very heavy weight and cozy.

I cannot speak to recent quality, but loved every item I've bought in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

Never heard of them, or saw their products "in any corner store" around here. But I do have a lot of 100% cotton.