Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

This "fashion" blogger could have saved herself approximately $180 by going to Target, buying a $20 pair of jeans and the end result would have probably looked much better.

Her jeans are pulling into very unflattering creases both at the groin and the knee. No, that is not the way jeans are suppose to fit.

@songbird, I'm confused. When posting the original pictures you stated she pulled this look off. Later you stated the jeans weren't right for her. Do you think it is a good look or not? 

I actually like the jeans itself.  She rolled up the jeans which I liked.  But her legs not good for skinny jeans.  Legs have to be welll...skinny.  It looks better with slim legs. She is extremely short, and legs are just as short.  I tried on the jeans at Nordstrom and I did like them on me.  At that time they were to expensive.  Later I came back to look for them, and they were sold out.  I don't think Nordstrom sells them anymore.  I know there are a lot of women that LOVE skinny jeans.  I like them too, and for them constantly for  a long time.  But some women shouldn't and I think she shouldn't

Here she is in Frame distressed jeans which look better on her (if you like distressed though....many women react kind quickly when they see them)_  Anyway her legs seem longer in them.  She's fixated on skinny, when she should be wearing at least straight jeans.