Honored Contributor

This is a small American made jean company.  Odd name, but cute jeans.  This one is called Truth

Truth High Rise Skinny Jean Zest Wash

I wanted to show the first picture, because the woman is only 5'1".  But I think she pulled it off.  

Honored Contributor

There are too many crinkles and bunching up of the material making them look ill fitting!  The fit seems like it would be off no matter what size you are or even if the person modeling them wore a larger size!  

Respected Contributor

They are way too tight on the model.  That is not how jeans should fit.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Life After Death Jeans

[ Edited ]

She'd fit right in with the QVC models. That's pretty close to how the Q stylist has them wearing them.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was never a jeans person.   Back in my 20's and 30's I had a few pair of GAP jeans.   When jeggings became popular, I started wearing them because they are so comfortable.  I've just never found regular jeans comfortable.

Those are cute though.   Someone can have my pair.

Honored Contributor

prices start at $140 and go up from there......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Wow, those jeans are horrid. The fit is beyond hideous....the brand name is dark & stupid.

Sorry, but I like zero about any of this. HUGE thumbs down. 

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

They are way too tight on the model.  That is not how jeans should fit.  

Although I do like "fitted" jeans, but these look so uncomfortable.

Respected Contributor

The 2nd model is they way most of these jeans companies want you to think one will appear in their $$$$ jeans....

The 1st, petite model is what  most people of any height really look like wearing these $$$$ jeans

Honored Contributor

Re: Life After Death Jeans

[ Edited ]

Entirely to tight, the back side photo looks bad in my opinion....as well as all the other photos.