Trusted Contributor

I'm sure Antonella was also feeling the anxiety which probably caused her to talk louder and longer than usual. They were all doing the best they could in a bad situation.

Valued Contributor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the negative remarks made about the Host(Antonella) says volumes about the person making the negative remarks. It was not sarcasm, maybe a slip of the tongue.

Honored Contributor

I saw that show and I did note some confusion with the models, but it seemed brief and Antonella and Lewis seemed to handle it well. I don't buy Louis D fashions because Maria is the only real size woman he shows them on and I figure since I'm not 5ft.8 the clothes won't work for me. I know he does petite pants, but I have yet to see a petite model present them so I haven't bought them yet.

Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2014 maryebrown said:
On 3/3/2014 KathyPet said: Something was definitely going on backstage with no models out on the set. Louis wanting to know if they had gone on strike. I don't think I have ever seen anything like a model shortage before on any QVC show before.

I'm so sad I missed the show, We had a 4 hour power outage...

Maybe some of the models had trouble getting to the show due to the weather??

My sister lives in the Western suburbs not far from West Chester. She said they got less than an inch of snow, so there was no weather problem.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I"m guessing the last minute changes were because people weren't buying? Was he selling a lot of spring stuff today? Half the country was buried in snow, so it's possible people (not on this thread) were not in a spring mood and so they switched up the lineup of clothing.

Just a thought.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2014 FLgardener said:

Wow, the conspiracy theories here are mystifying. Was I watching the same show? I thought it was light, happy and thoroughly enjoyable.

Seems we were right and you were obtuse.

Contributor

I too am an advid Louis follower. I time my schedule and budget around his shows. Today was a true disappointment. Nothing to do with Louis or Jac. QVC has consissently hindered Louis and his shows to my dismay. He is a Top Designer bringing quality and up to the minute style that doesn't compare with any other clothing line on QVC.

Antonella was out of her element today. She needs to stay with other types of shows, not with Louis.

QVC needs to get their Act together and give Louis the shows and support he deserves. Looking forward to his next show,

Cheers

Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2014 annabellethecat said:

I understand what you're saying Becca. Sometimes I am misunderstood about what I post. I think we all have been misunderstood at one time or another.

Don't all of you feel like if we were all standing around we could say, "No, I meant this or that" or "you're misunderstanding what I'm saying".

However, we don't have the ability to correct what we are saying or what someone thinks we are saying.

It makes a difference. There are also times when we all will post and then we have to leave the computer or do something else and then not be able to come back right away and it is taken the wrong way and we don't have the chance to correct our thoughts.

We all need to understand that it's not like we are standing around talking so sometimes we get misunderstood and don't have the ability to correct what others are thinking.

So well said (and written). You put a lot of thought and feelings into what you wrote. It is going to just sink. It shouldn't. There should be a home for great posts. Anyone who has posted a heartfelt letter, a deeply felt opinion should take notice.

Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2014 Beccaboone2 said:
On 3/3/2014 helping said: I can't believe you're defending that nasty person!

Is this directed at me after what I posted on your other thread? If so, let me assure you I am not defending WHAT was said - I do not agree with it at all in any form. What I am trying to convey is that I feel you are taking this too far - that poster is not known for nasty remarks, and I strongly feel she used an unfortunate (and inaccurate) choice of words - she made a mistake, which we all do at times. I don't recall ever seeing mean-spirited posts from her ever before. Let it go. I am, and this is the last remark I will make about it.

Ignore anyone who joins and posts on the very same day. They are gone tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor
I may not be a LInea Lady but I hope that I am enough of the lady my mother tried to raise me to be that I would not assign the word crass to the residents of a entire state, neither would I insult a very well liked show host by saying she was not elegant enough to sell someone's clothing line on a home shopping channel for heaven's sakes. I also would not climb up on my soapbox and lecture the poor ignorant masses on the subject of the differences in quality fabric and cheap fabric and finish off my lecture by commenting that the great unwashed majority did not have the intellectual wherewithal to understand and appreciate the differences anyway. like I said some people have their noses stuck up so high so they can breath that rarefied air that they trip over their own feet.