Contributor

Antonella does a great job, no matter who she is hosting with. Sometimes the host has to be able to put up with some tempermental vendors. Louis seems to be a snob, just by his presentations, I can see working with him, as a challenge, yes, he is passionate about his clothes, but so are many of the other vendors, yet,some designers on the Q, seem more down to earth. Bob Mackie is a true gentlemen.he has great passion for his designs, and is easy going. Louis should chill out, make his presentation.and stop being so full of himself. I do not like him or his designs. For those who like him and his clothes, that's fine with me, When he is on I change the channel.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2014 KathyPet said: Something was definitely going on backstage with no models out on the set. Louis wanting to know if they had gone on strike. I don't think I have ever seen anything like a model shortage before on any QVC show before.

I'm so sad I missed the show, We had a 4 hour power outage...

Maybe some of the models had trouble getting to the show due to the weather??

Honored Contributor

I saw her for a few minutes with him. I like her a lot. I also like him and often (sometimes) buys his clothes.

I'm curious. I assume she was on for 3 hours. I saw her do Denim and Co (no Vendor for that). Who else was she on with?

I did post somewhere else she had on a beautiful long dress with a jacket (I know that was Louis' jacket) that matched. Who's dress was it?

Super Contributor
annabellethecat, Antonella also had a "Sole Sisters" (shoes) show. The dress she was wearing is Denim & Co.
Super Contributor
Something seemed off to me too. I would not be surprised if they were slow dressing the models in the looks he designed, and it took time to get them out. Truthfully, I wouldn't have noticed had he not remarked about it.
Respected Contributor

i enjoyed the hour - but there were problems with the web site. when i was ordering it kept telling me to call in, not use qvc.com. that plus the models having to do a lot of quick changes - which Louis was already worried about - it might have been an interesting time in the control room.

Contributor
I watched the show for Louie and his clothing line. Antonella was not a good match, her constant chatter was annoying.
Honored Contributor

OK, some of you ladies are going to run me into the ground, but here is my theory. It is just a theory and anyone in my family will tell you is probably the opposite.

Antonella has often spoken about her weight. For the record, she doesn't weight anywhere near as much as I do. I weight way more than she does.

I think she may have felt uncomfortable doing a LOGO show wearing leggins and one of the tops. She may have asked to be put on shows where she didn't have to come out and wear the LOGO clothes.

I don't know. The only way we'd know is if we asked her personally. I do know that I would not want to be on TV in her clothes. I know some people who are a size L or larger look good and like the way they look in leggins and LOGO clothes.

I also know there are people who weight 100 lbs and don't like the way they look in tights, etc.

I'm just saying that perhaps (just guessing) that maybe, just maybe, Antonella may have felt uncomfortable in tights and the LOGO tops, so she asked for shows where she wouldn't need to wear them.

Just a thought. Don't climb down my throat saying this or that. I'm saying how I personally would feel. I'm saying perhaps she might feel that way. I often try to watch her because she is so comfortable in front of the camera. Her personality is very much like mine. I've heard her say things about her fingers in rings and things. That's why I said that.

It's just as I would say, "Food for thought".

Super Contributor

The dress was Denim & Company. Cute sleeveless dress.

She did Sole Sisters before LDO.

And oops - I see that these questions were already answered. Sorry

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch the Linea show; however, it pains me to watch Antonella host any shows. Sorry, but that's just my opinion ~ I find the laugh to be too much and not endearing at all.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein