Trusted Contributor

ITA. Not a good match. What a shame. I've never seen Antonella wear Louis' tailored classic style of fashion anyway; and really, she is best with jewelry. Louis is serious about his work and his line, and she can be a little too silly at times.

Super Contributor

He always seems testy to me no matter who the host is. JMO

I love Antonella and think she's a hoot and very sincere.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2014 robomo said:

He always seems testy to me no matter who the host is. JMO

I love Antonella and think she's a hoot and very sincere.

I think Louie is serious about his product and likes a smooth, interested hostess. I've watched Antonella with jewelry and she's fine, clearly enjoys her work. I thought she looked so-so in his clothing, not particularly flattering.

I sense Louis has no patience with overbearing hosts, being talked over, the models not presenting properly. Any designer would.

Valued Contributor

I'm from New Jersey and I really resent that remark.

None of us know what Antonella was going through today.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Frequent Contributor
Louis definitely seemed distracted and frustrated by a lack of models on the runway. Would love to know what was going on backstage. Jac was hardly out there. The whole show seemed chaotic and made me a nervous wreck. So glad I ordered early.
Super Contributor

Cas - I totally agree with you. Antonella is a lovely woman - a breath of fresh air no matter what she is presenting. And she is different than a few of the cookie cutter hosts which makes her even more fun IMO.

Super Contributor

I like him with Amy. I love Antonella no matter what. It could be that everyone is tired and out of sorts because of all the Fashion Day activities. Who knows?

Esteemed Contributor
Something was definitely going on backstage with no models out on the set. Louis wanting to know if they had gone on strike. I don't think I have ever seen anything like a model shortage before on any QVC show before.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw Antonella once before host with Lewis when he was impatient with her in explaining a word to her in a condescending way. Antonella did not let it slide and told him that she ""knew that word."" I think Lewis likes a lot of light banter and a lot of descriptive input from his host and does best with that. I've noticed he will pick up a host's word descriptions and repeat them - not that Lewis cannot carry his own show very well.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, the conspiracy theories here are mystifying. Was I watching the same show? I thought it was light, happy and thoroughly enjoyable.