Honored Contributor

I came in in the middle of the show but it seemed Lewis was losing patience with Antonella. She wasn't a good choice to be paired with him or am I wrong?

Honored Contributor
Something was off for the whole show. The models didn't seem prepared...he even joked....""Are they on strike?"".
Honored Contributor
Antonella does a nice job on jewelry...clothing not so much. I agree, they were out of sync.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2014 occasional rain said:

I came in in the middle of the show but it seemed Lewis was losing patience with Antonella. She wasn't a good choice to be paired with him or am I wrong?

You would be correct. I had to stop watching. Antonella was not the best choice.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree. Not a good match at all!

Respected Contributor

Agreed. Antonella is not the best match for Louis--at least today. I think Lisa R is wonderful with him because she gives Louis the deference he deserves and knows his clothes and how to complement his style.

The hosting doesn't bother me at all--it's the infrequency of the shows.

Honored Contributor

Lewis is best when the host just lets him take over for the most part. He's better at describing his designs and fabrics. Lisa and Sandra are both good choices for Linea shows.

Esteemed Contributor
I think Mary Beth is the best choice to host with him. I think she gets his clothes better than anyone else.
Esteemed Contributor

Clearly something was going on backstage that interrupted the flow of the show. She looked like she was being yelled at in her ear by the producers to stretch and fill time while they waited for the models who never showed up on the runway.

I think their chemistry was fine--perhaps the weather left QVC short handed in terms of stylists or something.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2014 KathyPet said: I think Mary Beth is the best choice to host with him. I think she gets his clothes better than anyone else.

Very good as is Sandra, Gabrielle, and I think Jane was terrific last go round.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat