Respected Contributor

Re: Levi's Toddy Fleece Sweatshirt

@tucsongal wrote:

It’s a modern shirtwaist:

7A6B12F0-E1C7-43B3-97A3-63DE84B3F786.png

These pictures are great!!  Esp. the bottom two.  Look how tiny the waist can look when your upper body looks like a butterfly ready to take flight any moment.  I sure wouldn't want to iron one of those blouses, and back in those days, you know they did.  How on earth would you iron the sleeves to perfection using the irons of yesteryear, let alone the irons of today?  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Regular Contributor

-Don't like it at all.-

I like the original sweatshirt -Like everything about it.  The banded bottom no tunic length, the crew neck normal looking sleeves and none of that thumb stuff, and relaxed fit. but... no where to be found.

Super Contributor

I like it. Bought a sweater last year w/balloon sleeves and liked it much better than I thought I would. On that sweater, balloon starts below the elbow. Based on my experience with that top, I would wear this sweatshirt and leave it out, not tucked in. I especially like not having to constantly push up sleeves and that always happens when I wear long sleeve tops.
Honored Contributor

'You know', I like it, and also the not-too-tight high waist jeans, too.

Would like to see the top in deep burgundy, or maybe deep emerald.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I don't care for it, and don't think I'd be comfortable wearing this style  (I prefer a loose sweatshirt)

Honored Contributor

I kind of like it. I would have to try it on first to see if I'm crazy though. Sometimes I think an item is cute on a model or online or in a catalogue, but on me, it's a different story. 🥴

I don't like the rope belt. 

Honored Contributor

The front view is a total no for me, but then looking at the back view, untucked, not rope belt showing, I don't know, not so bad, I would definitely have to try it one to decide.
"To each their own, in all things".