Respected Contributor

Re: Let's go with QVC's poll on what you'd like to see again

Motto for sure, as well as Jessica Holbrook and Sport Savvy. Also liked the Dialogue line.

And I'd like to see the return of Dave King, Bob Bowersox, Mike Rowe, Lisa Mason, Judy Crowell, Kathy Levine and Dave James among others. What they had was far better than most of what they have. I say Bring 'em Back!!

Esteemed Contributor

Diane von Fuerstenberg wrap dresses

Brahmin handbags

Peter Max art

Seidengang silver jewelry

Quality clothing in woolens, linens, silks and cottons constructed to fit and enhance a woman's body.

Frequent Contributor

I would like to have auto-delivery again that does not expire or get cancelled after a few shipments. It seems the trend now is to have auto-delivery for a year or a certain number of shipments. That doesn't really protect us from price increases if we stay loyal customers which is what they are telling us. I know there is a convenience factor, but it used to be that the auto-delivery shipments didn't have ending points.

Super Contributor

Polish stoneware

Gabriella T

Clientelle skin care

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 funwun said: Precious Fibers for sure...it was pretty good cashmere at a really good price!

DITTO!

Regular Contributor

On 8/5/2014 brewhaha said:

Uncaffeinated hosts.

ROFLMBO

Honored Contributor

Gloria's POLISH STONEWARE~!! Not the new stuff they've brought in which isn't as intricate but her very incredible Polish Stoneware from the Zanger Company! Exquisite!

I'd love to see Beverly Hills Gold again

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I would like to have auto-delivery again that does not expire or get cancelled after a few shipments. It seems the trend now is to have auto-delivery for a year or a certain number of shipments. That doesn't really protect us from price increases if we stay loyal customers which is what they are telling us. I know there is a convenience factor, but it used to be that the auto-delivery shipments didn't have ending points.

----------------------------------------------------

Yes! I had Ojon Moisturizing mist on a perpetual auto delivery and then they stopped shipping it because they stopped carrying Ojon. I miss that one! You are right tho, seems all the auto deliveries end after a year......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

I would love smaller Travelon handbags like F08957 and F03194. I carry this one for casual wear every day. Everyone does not like large, heavy handbags.

Honored Contributor

Mine was only Blue Jean Chef Spatulas!

But I have never owned a Brahmin Handbag! Would love to see that line so I'll add that!