Frequent Contributor

Let's Talk Dennis Basso coats....upcoming TSV and others

[ Edited ]

I have one of his lush blankets (white, gorgeous and soft) and I bought the TSV blanket for my mom and it's sooooo soft. Well, that got me wondering how his coats were. He has an upcoming TSV on the 8th and I wondered if some of you who had the coats could guide me to the perfect Basso coat. If they feel anything like his blankets then I'm just gonna have to have one, maybe for Christmas. So are they soft? Do they run large? (The chest measurements run large.) The upcoming TSV is a reversible one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's Talk Dennis Basso coats....upcoming TSV and others

I just received the DB TSV coat. It is gorgeous and the fit is great. I can be either a L or an XL but since it said it was semi-fitted, I went with the XL. It is a heavier coat than it looks because of the faux fur which accounts for some of the measurements. It has furrier hooks for closure. I got the chocolate. I would love to have another in a different color.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Could anyone post a photo of the upcoming TSV?

Esteemed Contributor

This is the chocolate. The sleeves are great because if you have short arms, the sleeves can easily be turned back more and still look great.

DB.JPGDB!.JPG

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

It's a great coat, but it looks far too similar to several of his I own.  One was a TSV a few years ago.  Thank goodness...I'm out.    Enjoy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I really want that coat!  Not sure if I can resist the temptation!