Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft  I was going to say DH draping my diamond tennis necklace around my neckline.

I'd add it with these stunners even if they may not be real.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Oh yes, these in black work too, with a black zircon, black diamond, or black spinel neck piece.

Respected Contributor

since its pretend, you could go with just about any color. 

i would either do pearls, or if i had some fab statement earrings that i loved, i would work around those.

probably either gold or red jewelry. maybe green.  there's just so many options for this dress. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Okay, you were given this dress to wear to a holiday party.  Start accessorizing.  What kind of shoes would you wear color/style, what kind of purse would you carry color/style.  Earrings?  Bracelets?  Necklace?  Whatever you would like to wear with this dress.

I like the shoe style she is wearing but I want them in a black sparkle.  My purse would be a small clutch in burgundy and black sequins or some other type of sparkle.  I would wear black statement earrings with sparkle and wear one black sparkle bracelet.  Now it's your turn.  Let's party! Cat Very Happy

madden.jpgearrings.jpgpocketbook.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Here are the earrings I selected.  They are black Zircon.

Amazing!   I absolutely love those earrings!

Honored Contributor

I'm working, I don't have the time to clip and post stuff but I would wear a rose gold tone eveing sandals.  I'd wear a rose gold statement earring and wide rose gold cuff bracelet.  A black clutch evening bag.  

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree  I want those earrings. Notice did not say need instead   Want! Are they available anywhere? LOVE the length and paticularly the shape. Really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@sligo  If you are talking about the the black Zircon above those are the ones I picked for the dress.  They are from Nordstrom -- Geo Daze Drop Earrings $81.00.  If you did not mean the black earrings above, disregard this message.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Let's Pretend

[ Edited ]

Let's say money were no object. These would be my accessories:

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~