Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leopard Leggings; what would/do you pair them with?

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

I ordered the IMAN TS on HSN  (as well as black and espresso) because they ARE hot but...the image of Peg Bundy keeps floating through my mind.

I can see these with black flats and a black tunic top/sweater; with black or brown over the knee (or to the knee) flat heeled boot and either a black/brown tunic top/sweater OR with a crisp white shirt and blazer (that would work with flats too). A nice bag and earrings but that's it because to ME, the print IS the main accessory.

Those who bought them (or already own leopard leggings), how do you wear them? What is your favorite look? TIA!!

I think  your ideas are great. I especially like a crisp white longer tunic length shirt and flats(think Audrey Hepburn!)We all know the leopard print is a classic! I lost out on the Iman leopard (loved the gold zippers, very sexy!)..my size sold out, I looked at Ebay last night..although I own some already(HUE) I got elsewhere. I love the HUE brand and they have several different animal prints..love them all! I'm in my sixties and I refuse to dress a certain way..my mom was the same! I know when you wear them you will get compliments..ENJOY!!!!! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I would wear them with these.

Image result for leopard ears headband

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I know who she is, but am not familiar with what Peg Bundy ever wore.    

IMO, skin tight leopard print should ONLY be worn by leopards!

Image result for leopard print

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

All I can imagine with leopard leggings and riding boots is a matching whip and XXX rated activity.

Well at least that would happen where no one would have to see the leggings. 

Respected Contributor

I would put them in the trash. Trashy style isn't my thing.

Valued Contributor

I saw them and almost pulled the trigger to order.  I just couldn't do it, though. They are just a little too over the top for me.  However, if you wear them and love them, more power to ya!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

cannot wait to get mine from waitlist!

i received the other leggings and they are perfect.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'll be of no help here.  I bought a pair of leopard print loafers last year....and have never worn them!  I have to say, I like these prints until it comes time for me to actually wear them.  

I'm keeping those loafers...to remind me to never buy anything else in this print again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

I'll be of no help here.  I bought a pair of leopard print loafers last year....and have never worn them!  I have to say, I like these prints until it comes time for me to actually wear them.  

I'm keeping those loafers...to remind me to never buy anything else in this print again!

@september

I have a pair of leopard pumps , as well as a pair of leopard flats.  Both have sat (unworn) in their boxes for about 3 years.

I have a leopard scarf I tried wearing recently.  I made it out the door but took it off in the car.

More than likely I have other leopard print items sitting in a drawer or closet with tags still on them.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2   Just remembered...I do have leopard print pj's that I actually wear!

I just can't see myself dressing in anything in this print to go out in public.