Honored Contributor

Re: Leopard Leggings; what would/do you pair them with?

@SahmIam wrote:

I ordered the IMAN TS on HSN  (as well as black and espresso) because they ARE hot but...the image of Peg Bundy keeps floating through my mind.

I can see these with black flats and a black tunic top/sweater; with black or brown over the knee (or to the knee) flat heeled boot and either a black/brown tunic top/sweater OR with a crisp white shirt and blazer (that would work with flats too). A nice bag and earrings but that's it because to ME, the print IS the main accessory.

Those who bought them (or already own leopard leggings), how do you wear them? What is your favorite look? TIA!!

@SahmIam

i have a really nice oversized halston sweater in black that i think i will pair with mine (if they arrive from my waitlist order.) i think the leggings will work nicely with flats or boots.i think they would work with some LOGO layering pieces also. i can also see pairing it with a long black tank and a chunky open black sweater.....or maybe something in browns. i have to see the shades in the leggings, but blacks should definitely work.

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/~WQAAOSwtnpXo4QY/s-l225.jpg

A270230

i also have this in black.

http://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/a/54/a254654.001?$uspdlarge$

A254654

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would wear them with a mask!  I'm sorry but that is not my style; however, you would wear a longer top or tunic with a solid color and one that is in the leopard leggings.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I love animal print.   Yes you can wear your leggings with black tops but you could pop them with a bright color such as red.   Rock your leopard leggings Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I think they would be cute with a long red tunic or sweater.  They styled them with red and I thought it looked darling.  I ordered the black and the plaid.  Hope you enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam

I didn't buy them.  I think leopard looks well with shades of brown, black and yes, red.  If you had a longer red tunic that would look so sharp.

I would also rock them with heeled booties (not stilletos - that's just me) or knee high riding boots.

Seriously, leopard looks cool with alot.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I love animal print and in the case of the leggings, the less of them shown, the better.  Long top and boots or leg covers. 

Respected Contributor

I just realized that when the leggings come I will have 4 leopard print pieces!  Three I have purchased at Chico's this fall:  A shirt, a long duster/vest, and a coat!   Don't worry I will not wear them all together! 

I have worn the shirt over jeans and also over brown pants.  I wore it to school the other day and got lots of compliments.  One student was like "Wow!  I love your shirt!"  but then added, "Do you like cats?"  Ha!   I think the vest will look good over a solid black outfit. 

I almost bought an animal print Dennis Basso coat last night but decided to go with solid black at the last minute.  Probably a good idea before I become known as the Cat Lady!  I plan to wear the leggings (if they fit) with a long black shirt of maybe a camel or brown one. 

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at Tue, Nov 1, 2016-5.47.05 PM.pngVanessaWilliams.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

On some ladies they'd look fine with a tunic length top. 

The majority of ladies I see wearing leggings, shouldn't be wearing them in public.  Frequently it looks like they forgot to put their skirt or pants on.  It has little to do with size.

Trusted Contributor

This cardigan will be posted tonight online!:

Just about any solid color top would go well, as long as it's long enough.

I love my leopard pants. People made fun of them but LOOK at my fashion sense now lol:

Denim and leopard print! Adore this!: