Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Oh, yes, I agree, limes would be cute, too.

Maybe small apples?  Red apples or green apples.

Trying to think of other options.........It takes a while..........

@ROMARY 

i own a few items with peaches on them.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Do you use lemons in a tomato based sauce like spaghetti sauce with meat?

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Do you use lemons in a tomato based sauce like spaghetti sauce with meat?

@depglass  i do use lemon juice in some tomato based sauces or complete rice dishes. believe it or not, my s/o always squeezes fresh lemon juice on spaghetti sauce......and i alway tease him about it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I love lemons and lemon prints.  To me they scream summer.  Sadly, yellow is not a good color for me.  I do have a Patricia Nash wrislet with a lemon and navy print.  For some reason, it makes me smile.  I've received many compliments when I've carried it.

Patricia Nash Cassini  Leather Wristlet

Valued Contributor

My 3 granddaughters love their fruit dresses. 

FD305793-A4C0-41EB-9CB5-E31F22E82005.jpeg

3FA14902-D1FE-4EFA-98F4-6E11B84C3B24.jpeg540511D7-744F-4C4E-A3DB-302D2A122A2B.jpegF89363F3-34AD-4655-ABE2-BB9F0BB73AA7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Anything lemon print is adorable on little girls...I'm not interested in lemons on my big girl derrière or chest. I would consider a lemon print tote bag or summer dishware or linens.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 I like your wristlet. So nice to see you back here posting, I remember when you said your husband (and I think your son too? ) was treating covid patients.

I read in another thread that your husband has had a long battle with covid. So sorry❤ 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thank you for the kind words.  Yes, my husband came out of retirement to help in NYC.  He did almost 7 weeks, quarantined for 2, returned home and became sick within a month. He has been home since mid January. He is at a bit over 60% strength.

Luckily our son is fine.  He's a pediatrician so for his practice, the danger came from parents accompanying their children. For him the worst thing was living away from his family for about 3 months.

I URGE anyone and everyone, PLEASE GET VACCINATED!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thank you for the kind words.  Yes, my husband came out of retirement to help in NYC.  He did almost 7 weeks, quarantined for 2, returned home and became sick within a month. He has been home since mid January. He is at a bit over 60% strength.

Luckily our son is fine.  He's a pediatrician so for his practice, the danger came from parents accompanying their children. For him the worst thing was living away from his family for about 3 months.

I URGE anyone and everyone, PLEASE GET VACCINATED!

In my eyes your husband is a hero, coming out of retirement and getting covid as a result. Bless him, and I hope his health will improve.

I remember you mentioning long ago about your son living away from his family. 

I thank them both for their sacrifice.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"