Respected Contributor

@mrskey Since traveling to Sicly a few years ago, my adoration for lemons which grow like grapefruit there has been unconditional.  I love lemoncello, lemon trees, the scent of the lemon, lemon of baked chichken and fish, lemon on pasta,  lemon in my tea...lemon pie, lemon bars, the happy color of lemon, lemon everywhere.  I do not have clothing embossed with lemons yet because the clothing looks too preppy for mel

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA Oh ALRATIBA, live dangerously and try something new  

Honored Contributor

@tobes 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

--------------------------------------

@tobes wrote:

@ALRATIBA Oh ALRATIBA, live dangerously and try something new  

Honored Contributor

I prefer LIMES.....but I wouldn't wear those, either....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I don't own any lemon prints, but I think it's a cute print for Summer if it's not too over the top.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love lemon prints.  Sort of retro in my mind. I don't know why, though.

Also would love to see red cherries, yellow and black bumble bees, and I'll think of more later on.

Nice to wear 'something cute' and cheerful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, I agree, limes would be cute, too.

Maybe small apples?  Red apples or green apples.

Trying to think of other options.........It takes a while..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Lemons 🍋 are definitely having a moment in clothing, accessories and home decor.  

Respected Contributor

I like lemons on clothes for summer.  Like cherries on clothes any time

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I love lemons in cooking and on clothing. 🍋🍋

totally agree and i am going to add in cocktails also....... now i am waiting for limes on clothing! a fun look, especially during the warmer months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein