Honored Contributor

Who is the designer?...Gary Groban? That's what I read on another thread about this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely buy clothes on any of the channels, but railroad jackets are hard to find.  I did buy the Slinky Brand boucle duster and I love it, after two fails with Barefoot Dreams.  The price went up or I would order the green one too.  Very well made.

Respected Contributor

Ordered both the smal floral print tees in the navy and the black.  Love the fact they’re not tunics!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of their bright pink pants in a tall to see if they fit.  I like print pants but not those prints.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Who is the designer?...Gary Groban? That's what I read on another thread about this brand.

Someone suggested that was the case, but I don’t know that it is accurate. 

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer 

Slinky is great! I've got a bunch of pieces. Probably the consistant line on HSN in my experience 

Honored Contributor

Nothing for me..for those who order, enjoy!  I recently ordered a tall pair of Iman jeans for half price.  I've never bought anything from her and they arrived today.  They are gorgeous...my husband loves them.  I checked online and they are sold out now...few Iman products left.  Too bad I discovered this treasure so late, but I'm glad I did get the indigo jeans before they sold out.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   Gary Goben is indeed in charge of new fashion brand development at HSN.   One of the many developments since Qurate has all of both companies now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this new Lemon Way is under Gary.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   Gary Goben is indeed in charge of new fashion brand development at HSN.   One of the many developments since Qurate has all of both companies now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this new Lemon Way is under Gary.

It might not be surprising, but there is no confirmation (yet).

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the floral prints. I liked the color blocked tee & hoodie I saw online, but I just purchased something similar so don’t have a need for another. I thought the prices were ok.