Honored Contributor

On a young, slim, firm bodied woman they look very cute. Same as wearing a bikini........but.....take that same woman at 60 who still wears the same size and weighs the same and put her in a pair of leggings and she will look completely different. Unfortunately, some just don't "see" what others are seeing and they risk looking foolish.

As a woman ages looking elegant never fails and some of the best dressed women seem to instinctively know that. When a woman dresses to enhance her body, she rarely fails at looking good.

Honored Contributor

@catmama 

I don’t wear leggings. I have tried a couple of pairs on, but I just didn’t like the look on me even with a longer top. 

As for the answer to your question, the Q will continue to stock & sell what their customers want to buy. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because

Honored Contributor

I'm the outcast who even likes stirrup pants.  Long, sleek look.

I still occasionally wear a pair of navy ones.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

I like them, especially my leather ones. I have several pairs in various colors, not just black. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 3.53.45 PM.png

@StylishLady   www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

I was waiting for you to pop up.  You rock your leather outfits.  Now you rocking "leather" leggings. 👍🏾 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Respected Contributor
I don’t care what you think about my leggings. I like them.
Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I myself can't get enough leggings.  I love them as they are so comfortable.  

Me too!!!  I am so looking forward to cooler weather.  I wear leggings all fall/winter/spring!  

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

On a young, slim, firm bodied woman they look very cute. Same as wearing a bikini........but.....take that same woman at 60 who still wears the same size and weighs the same and put her in a pair of leggings and she will look completely different. Unfortunately, some just don't "see" what others are seeing and they risk looking foolish.

As a woman ages looking elegant never fails and some of the best dressed women seem to instinctively know that. When a woman dresses to enhance her body, she rarely fails at looking good.

@Trinity11, I agree with you but I still love my leggings. They are so comfortable. I have decent legs and have worked hard to keep my rear end from sliding down toward the back of my knees LOL. I still never wear them in public. Around the house in winter they are wonderful. You should try them. It is hard to give them up once you find a comfortable pair.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@StylishLady wrote:

I like them, especially my leather ones. I have several pairs in various colors, not just black. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 3.53.45 PM.png

@StylishLady   www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

I was waiting for you to pop up.  You rock your leather outfits.  Now you rocking "leather" leggings. 👍🏾 

Agree @Mz iMac .   @StylishLady  looks stunning!