Highlighted
Valued Contributor

How many leggings, jeggings or joggers does QVC think one person really needs. I've lost track of how many TSVs there have been over the last year and each fashion line seems to have multiple options.  This is not a dig at Susan but QVC's choices.  

Honored Contributor

I have about 50 pair of leggings.   They are very versatile, and can "make" an outfit out of any tunic top.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Personally - I don't need any.  Just not my style / look.

Honored Contributor

@catmama wrote:

How many leggings, jeggings or joggers does QVC think one person really needs. I've lost track of how many TSVs there have been over the last year and each fashion line seems to have multiple options.  This is not a dig at Susan but QVC's choices.  

Sales determine what QVC offers.  How many people have purchased the leggings???  THOUSANDS.  So, they give us what sells.  There is so much offered by QVC -- all types of pants, jeggings, joggers, in every fabric one could imagine.  Buy what you prefer.  

Honored Contributor

I like this SG TSV.

Mainly because it's not too tight, and not shiny.

Also, each and every color is very nice, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I love leggings and have the figure to wear them. Thus I have many pairs.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any of the mentioned items and have no intention of buying any.  

Honored Contributor

@catmama I probably don't NEED to buy any clothes for another 5 years.  That doesn't mean I won't WANT to buy something and I believe pretty much all retailers rely on us buying wants.

Honored Contributor

Leggings are easier to sell to the masses than are tailored pants where pant sizing can pose real fit issues.People are very picky about how their pants fit. Whereas most leggings stretch over most any shape and the fit is forgiving even if you gain or lose a few pounds. 

I own many kinds of leggings for different kinds of looks. 

Honored Contributor

@catmama If customers weren't buying these items wouldn't be offered. Easy peasy.

People need what they need. I don't worry about how many of anything the Q is selling.