Super Contributor
Want a new pair or two of black leggings. I can wear them to work if they are thick enough and I pair them with the right tunic and boots. But which leggings? I've had expensive ones that bunch at the knee and cheap ones that are too thin. I need one that's just right.
Any thoughts?
Esteemed Contributor

I have black leggings by both Spanx and Yummie that I love, substantial knit and no bagging. I size up in both, usually XXS/XS/S here, I buy M in both of those brands. Wonderful.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I like Spanx and Logo leggings.  In Logo I order my regular xxs size and in Spanx xs.  No knee bags in either of these.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite leggine is Linea. It sells out quickly and isn't always in stock but they are great!  They are not see thru. They wash well and last forever. Whenever I see them in inventory, I stock up.  I live in these things.

Honored Contributor

my favorites are the women with control leggings and the yummie leggings. they are my absolute favorites. monroe and main also makes a nice legging and that comes pretty close to my top two, but my top two come in a nice selection of colors also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

J Jill also makes a nice legging.  Not too thin and they wash up very well.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

I have a thing for Yummie leggings.  She just had a great TS last week, two pair, one boot cut one straight or $49.99.  As a matter of fact my box just arrived . Check out HsN site they may still be offered at a lower than norm price.. Love the tanks and jeans too. I'm home so this is my "uniform". If I want I can workout and if I need to go out quick I throw a sweater on over it.  IMHO they look better do give a nice "hug".

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

J Jill also makes a nice legging.  Not too thin and they wash up very well.

*********Thanks!  I had no idea!

Honored Contributor

HUE

Honored Contributor

@Java

Land's End Starfish leggings-