Trusted Contributor
On 11/7/2014 happy housewife said:

QVC did a poll and the result was overwhelming that ladies prefer PANTS to leggings.

There was a poll? I didn't see a poll. I like leggings. Actually, I like lots of choices in all kinds of clothing. Why would anyone want to limit their options?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

You can still purchase pants. And others can purchase whatever pleases them. It's all good.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

Anyone have a recommendation for fleece lined leggings. I was sure Legacy had presented them but they aren't available on the website. I must have imagined it.

Honored Contributor
On 11/17/2014 betteb said:

I like Vera Wang Twill Leggings from Kohls. They are a nice weight and have a bit of texture, so they hide well.

Of course always with a tunic length top.

How's the fit on the Wang leggings? Should I go up a size, down a size, or my usual size? Do the dark colors pick up lint aka cat fur?

Contributor

I've been stocking up on leggings this year too, I need them for boots (so practical)

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/18/2014 occasional rain said:
On 11/17/2014 betteb said:

I like Vera Wang Twill Leggings from Kohls. They are a nice weight and have a bit of texture, so they hide well.

Of course always with a tunic length top.

How's the fit on the Wang leggings? Should I go up a size, down a size, or my usual size? Do the dark colors pick up lint aka cat fur?

I think the fit is pretty true to size. I have a cat and I don't have too much trouble with fur clinging to them. I will say that for some reason, the denim color seems to be a bit different fabric and I prefer the other colors, like black. I keep wishing they would get them in a chocolate brown.

If you have a Kohls card, I have some good codes.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

We have a store here L&A where a lot of the discontinued items or slow sellers from big brand stores are shipped to and I got some chocolate Ralph Lauren leggings for $5.99. I love that store, but it's always packed because people buy to resale as the prices are very low.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks to those who recommended the Vera Wang leggings at Kohl's! I'm happy that I saw your posts on them! I got a pair in corduroy in a beautiful caramel color. I did have to return a different brand that didn't fit. The clerk told me they were in a Junior size (even though I did the height/weight chart). No standards for sizing, as she told me. So, I returned again today and got another pair of Vera Wang's....Printed Pencil leggings in Herringbone, grey with black. Very nice. The size Large worked well for me, and I am about a 12-14.

I normally wouldn't run back to exchange, but since a 30% off ended today I said why not, and sizes do get picked over. Also ended up with a Vera Wang cross-body purse in a neutral beige-mauve snakeskin with zipper. Just what I DON'T need, but I was looking for that zippered style. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I just received a pair of slim leg pants (really leggings) from Logo and a pair on Denim and Co. Corduroy Leggings. They both are very nice. I sized up in the Denim and Co. leggings which was a mistake. I may wash and dry them to see if they will shrink a little. The Logo leggings fit perfectly, are nice and long and are flattering even on my large legs.
Honored Contributor
I'm here quite often, and never saw a poll about leggings! I think HH is so opposed to them...she'll make negative comments any time others are discussing them. I would really like to see a lot of the heavier weight ones available for the next few months.
Trusted Contributor

Check Groupon and Living Social for fleece lined leggings. Last year they had them all the time and for great prices in a wide variety of colors. I also bought quite a few from Zulily, both fleece lined and faux fur lined. I size up usually on those sites as I feel I can always work with leggings a little on the larger size over a pair that are too small or short.