Esteemed Contributor

Leggings with larger waist recommendations

I would like to find leggings that are larger in the waist.  I can’t wear anything tight around my waist/stomach.  I’m built pretty straight up and down, no hips, large waist.  Thanks for any recommendations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leggings with larger waist recommendations

@cotton4me I recently purchased Rhonda Shear's cotton blend leggings.  They have a  foldover waist, I know sounds weird but I have to tell you they are fabulous!  You can fold them over or wear them up high, they are not shape wear but are flattering and make you feel pulled together.  I wear them out and for comfort around the house.  Substantial in weight too, they are by far my favorite leggings and I have a lot of them.  I too have a bit of a midriff and am ususally a M-L.  I ordered M and they fit great as they run a tad big.

I got them on HSN item # 700-493.  I even went back and bought a second pair.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

@cotton4me I recently purchased Rhonda Shear's cotton blend leggings.  They have a  foldover waist, I know sounds weird but I have to tell you they are fabulous!  You can fold them over or wear them up high, they are not shape wear but are flattering and make you feel pulled together.  I wear them out and for comfort around the house.  Substantial in weight too, they are by far my favorite leggings and I have a lot of them.  I too have a bit of a midriff and am ususally a M-L.  I ordered M and they fit great as they run a tad big.

I got them on HSN item # 700-493.  I even went back and bought a second pair.

@LindaSal   That's exactly what I'm looking for.  I have some foldover waist yoga pants that are wonderful, very comfortable in that they have no elastic and no compression.  I will definitely check these out. 

Thank you!  

Valued Contributor

HUE Ultra Cotton Wide Waistband Leggings are wonderful.  Reasonably priced, wash well and so very comfy.   They come in a variety of colors and sizes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few months ago I purchased a 6 pk of different colored "high waisted/wide baned"  fleece lined leggings from Amazon.  Wearing the purple ones now. Smiley Very Happy

I'm pretty much straight up & down w/a pot belly, tall & slim/thin/skinny<----take your pick. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif