Respected Contributor

Re: Leggings question

[ Edited ]

The coolest leggings to me are cotton blends, lightweight, not skin tight, and not that thick, restrictive fabric that could double as shape wear-   It’s hard to find any that are cotton blends, try Jockey. 

Honored Contributor

Leggings don't work for me because they require the tunic length top which is out of proportion for my short height. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few pair of Wome w/Control "Wicked" crop pants.  They keep you cool because they move the moisture away from your body. I run warm all the time and now at my age I'm really warm. I would purchase one size up from your regurlar size because the fabric is different from the regular stretch. Check the measurement guide to be sure. We all carry our weight in different spots so it might just be me. I carry my weight in my front/tummy area so that's why I needed the extra room. The legs and behind were find. 

Respected Contributor

It depends on the outfit, but I've moved from leggings to joggers in many cases and I love it. The Anybody joggers are loose and much cooler than leggings.

Occasional Contributor
Everyone's comments and personal experiences have helped so much. Thank you!!
Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

It depends on the outfit, but I've moved from leggings to joggers in many cases and I love it. The Anybody joggers are loose and much cooler than leggings.

Agreeing with @Alison Wonderland , Anybody's Joggers are much cooler than leggings. But if you have your mind set on leggings, Simply Vera Wang leggings from Kohl's are substantial but not hot.