Honored Contributor

I can't even imagine wearing leggings in summer, at least not where I live.  Maybe in a cooler climate.  Those Copper Fit leggings on the skinny model just don't look right in the crotch.  Something's wrong there.  Maybe she needs a smaller size than what they come in.

Honored Contributor

Not here not right now. LOL!!! We have had so much rain it felt like a swamp outside today. More rain tomorrow so the swamp is not moving out.

Respected Contributor

I am wearing capri leggings right now and I live in the Arizona desert.  They are a lighter weight than my winter ones and I am very comfortable.

People wear pants of all lengths in the summer.  I don't get the question.

Honored Contributor

I can't/won't wear leggings in summer.  I want something non-clingy and airy.  I've even got ponte knit capris that are too hot for most summer days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I also wear capri leggings and jeggings in the summer with sleeveless, flowy tops that are long enough to cover in back. I’ve also decided that my wrinkled knees won’t be of concern to anyone, so I’m getting some jegging bermuda shorts! 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Not here not right now. LOL!!! We have had so much rain it felt like a swamp outside today. More rain tomorrow so the swamp is not moving out.

@Nightowlz, and we're in the 90's and no rain in sight.

Respected Contributor

Yes.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes i wear Capri leggings -  cotton ones. can't stand a lot of span in hot weather,

Honored Contributor

Depends on the time of day.....and where I'm going

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Summer is the only time I ever wear leggings!! Our winters are way too cold for skinny little leggings. 

"Pure Michigan"