Valued Contributor

I ordered the TTV leggings from Evine on Saturday.  Haven't received them yet.  Did any of you order them?  If so, how are they?

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Regular Contributor

I did not order these recent leggings, but I did order the K&M high density leggings previously and returned them.

The high density is really a very different material. I guess I didn't know what to expect.

They were very thick and very tight. And fit too small.

I have ordered K&M regular leggings, which I liked very much.

I hope these will work out for you, though.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order them because I'm not a leggings person.  

I do own the high density bootcut they had last year and I love them.  I ordered a pair in my normal size and a pair a size larger.  My normal size fits but they really fit.  I really wasn't all that comfortable wearing them as normal pants.  One size up fit me more like a bootcut pant should.

The material is thick and substantial which is what I like.  These are definitely a fall/winter pant.  I'd not wear them in the summer because they are too thick. 

I love the material because I cannot stand a wimpy knit pant.  I am bottom heavy and I also don't have nice skin on my legs. Wimpy, thin pants show lumps, bumps and dimpling that just isn't cute.  I don't have that issue with these pants.     

Honored Contributor

They are high density with a compression fit which  means they hold you in in all the right places and you see NO lumps and bumps!

I'm not really a big fan of the compression so I size up but they do look great on! And they don't bag out or lose their shape.

They still look good if you size up....

Valued Contributor

I just got them today.  They are adorable and the medium (one size up) is perfect!  The fabric reminds me of the Spanx Look at Me Now leggings which I love. Definitely thick and for fall and winter! They are in the washer as we speak so they will be ready at the first sign of cooler weather......which I am praying will be soon.  I am so ready!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!