Occasional Contributor

Hello-just wondering if anyone has tried Serena Williams leggings (southern channel).  I would like a substantial legging that I can wear to the office with a dressy tunic.  I don't want to look like a sausage-ha!.  I'm mid 50's and petite if that helps with recommendations.

Thank you ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leggings-S. Williams brand

@SadieRae wrote:

Hello-just wondering if anyone has tried Serena Williams leggings (southern channel).  I would like a substantial legging that I can wear to the office with a dressy tunic.  I don't want to look like a sausage-ha!.  I'm mid 50's and petite if that helps with recommendations.

Thank you ladies.

The ones I purchased were ponte knit with faux leather going down the side.  They are PERFECT.  Perfect weight and fit.  Check for reviews on her leggings.  She's good with her leggings and many others agree.

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

Serena's line is very well thought out, especially her leggings. I remember the leggings mentioned above- I missed out on my size! BUT all of my black rayon tunics and tops by Serena continually bleed even after several washes. It's so bad it stains my fingernails so I may end up tossing them since donating them feels rude to me. So I'd stay away from her thin, dark rayon items. 

Honored Contributor

@SadieRae
I hear good things about the quality of Serena Williams' line but I haven't tried anything. I can tell you that one world has terrific leggings that are very trouser like, a ponte knit with a seam down the front and comfort like you wouldn't believe. I just went back for the grey
Esteemed Contributor

@SadieRae wrote:

Thank you ladies.

@SadieRae, Serena's leggings are on sale at the moment (clearance priced).

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Have a blessed week. Hugs. 😊