Super Contributor

Re: Leggings, Jeggings, Skinny Jeans

Glad you are having a great time in Boca Raton..... I am right accross the

" Alley " from you in Fort Myers...I do love the East Coast though....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Glad you are having a great time in Boca Raton..... I am right accross the

" Alley " from you in Fort Myers...I do love the East Coast though.... 

Meeting new people fun! Dating for the first time since last relationship over five years. Life is wonderful. Thanks!💓

Valued Contributor

The only place I wear those things is around the house when i'm cleaning or painting. No pearls, high heels and dresses for me to vacuum.  (Sorry Donna Reed)

Cat Wink

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

I LOVE skinny jeans and leggings.

My favorite pairs of skiinies are a Calvin Klein light wash denim (the fabric is so soft and fits me like a glove) and my KutfromtheKloth skinnies.  They fit me perfectly, too!

You don't have to wear them if you don't like them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wear jeggings most of the time... they are pretty tight but I like them like that. I rarely wear regular jeans anymore and I reserve wearing leggings for the winter months because I treat them like tights.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear close fitting bottoms.  I think they make me look short.  I'm 5'6, so I wouldn't call that short.  

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Leggings, Jeggings, Skinny Jeans,

Capri's. Am i the only one that doesnt wear any of these?

It is what i see so many people of all ages wearing now. Not that some should be wearing them though lol. Some should not leave the house in this stuff.

BUT anyway it is quite difficult to find regular jeans anymore in the stores. At least in our town. They all sell the things that are what is in style.

I agree but I don't even wear jeans of any kind, unless you count the pair I snagged from the thrift store I wear when gardening.

Respected Contributor

I wear and look good in all the styles mentioned. I don't believe one must settle for baggy or "conservative" pants just because a certain age is reached. my body type is such that slimmer bottoms are more flattering. My legs are still good, so capris,shorts, pedal pushers and skirts are my summer go-to items.

Thank the gods women have a lot of choices available!

Esteemed Contributor

I wear skinny jeans, jeggings, and capri jeans. I don't wear my straight leg jeans very much though. I make most of my capri jeans by cutting off the length of regular jeans. I find it much too hot in summer to wear full length jeans.

I ditched my bootleg jeans as the hems would get wet in the rain or I would have to wear heels or shoes to keep the hems dry.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of each style of jeans mentioned. It all depends on my mood with which look I want. I love wearing my leggings/jeggings with high boots or my cowboy boots. I hate stuffing regular jeans into all my boots! I never thought I'd like the look of myself in tight jeans but I'll have to admit I look much better (dh thinks so too). But as far as finding regular jeans in the stores, they are all out there! Never saw a store that didn't have regular fit jeans for women. 

"Pure Michigan"