Super Contributor

Very, very few women can afford to wear leggings.  Legs and figure have to be absolutely perfect for this to work.  I'll be honest, most women I have seen in leggings look terrible.  I wish women would not just wear stuff because somebody makes it look fashonable.  Even ladies on QVC look so awful in leggings that I have to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

In spite of the wrinkles and bifocals, I still have good legs.  In fact, I get kidded when I go to the spa for massage and pedicure about my legs defying my age.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ugly, hard to look at

[ Edited ]

double post

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leggings? Enough

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64

Was just thinking the other day that I was the ONLY woman on earth that doesn't wear leggings/jeggings, etc.

Guess notCat Happy

Never been comfortable with the closeness of them even though I am 5' 6" and thin.  Likely I could get away with them, but just feel too self-conscious.

Women are free to wear what they like, but I've never liked the look on ME.

Honored Contributor

Leggings do not bother me if they fit and have the density to cover your skin, what I dislike is people wearing opaque tights and calling them leggings

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Truthfully I’m super tired of being shown he^enies and b**bs of any and all dimensions. I find it to be a real conversation stopper when I sense that personal assets might emerge to public view if a speaker took a deep breath.

I am also amazed at what some folks consider outerwear, when their garments appear to be no thicker than printed pantyhose.

Finally I am disconcerted when I am offered the view of a departing citizen whose “last over the fence” undulates like the waves of a troubled sea.

None of these have anything to do with age, but I think some might have a little to do with physical fitness in some situations.

Anyway, I have a few pair of TRUE LEGGINGS, in heavy opaque fabric, that I wear with long tunic tops. DH, my most focused critic, likes them.