Super Contributor

I love them.  Are they gone forever?   I wear mine with short boots and they are perfect.  I'd like new patterns for the skirt part.  Legacy?

Honored Contributor

If QVC isn't offering them online, then no doubt they are done with them. I'm sorry I didn't give them a try when they were popular.

Honored Contributor

Re: Legacy skirted leggings

[ Edited ]

@Helen Bach

Check last clicks.  There's at least one offering:

https://www.qvc.com/Legacy-Ruched-Cotton-Ankle-Length-Skirted-Leggings.product.A268809.html?sc=NAVLI...

And search for Legacy  above .... several pairs listed in inventory.

Valued Contributor

I just wore mine this weekend! I wish they would bring those back. Super cute and fun

Respected Contributor

When they went on sale I bought 20 of them! I got the skirted leggings, the summer leggings, the faux suede leggings.Different patterns and a few colors, blue and a multi white/black. Some are still brand new. 

I know they do have 1 for sale, you might want to check them out.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

the one pair for sale is xxs!  But not me!  I wear XL and the Legacy skirted leggings make me look like a size Medium, which is why I adore them.   I so wish I had bought 20 pair when they were available.  I had no idea I would wear mine so often or they would be so figure flattering.  There is nothing like it in stores and I bet if they brought them back, they would be very popular during winter, with higher boots.....or little ankle boots like today's Vionic boot.  I find something I love and they discontinue it.  Story of my life DangIt!

Trusted Contributor

You can purchase them on Amazon. Smiley Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Contributor

I tried a pair of legacy skirted leggings, but they just didn't fit me correctly.  I am a M, and I found that the Eileen Fisher skirted leggings do fit me, and I have 2 pairs.  They are still available, if you really want some.