Honored Contributor

I watched the TSV presentation last night and was surprised to see that Karen Green had been replaced ........... what happened?

Anyway, I was interested in the control high-waisted panties, and never during the presentation did the new person or the host discuss the sizing of this product! Did anyone else watch, if so, what size would you order?

Super Contributor

Hi Hooty! Someone posted on a thread a week or two ago that Karen was replaced a while ago and her contract was not renewed. I don't know why but I guess she has a Facebook page and announced on her page that she wouldn't be back on QVC.

I liked her and I wish her well, I thought she was a great rep for the line. It was posted that she lives in Colorado? I think so she may just be tired of the travel. Legacy isn't on that much anymore, so perhaps she wanted to move on, it's not clear what happened.

As far as the panties go, If I were you I would order your regular size in a panty. For example if you usually order a Large then go with the Large etc. Or if they are sized like pantyhose and tights and shapers then go with your normal size there. A, B, C, D etc. HTH.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Imaclotheshog for your reply .......... love your name!

I liked Karen she has been on forever and I knew she lived in CO, well she was getting older, so maybe that is why .......... I think she had hit 50!

Esteemed Contributor

It's probably a decision QVC reached when as part of reintroducing the Legacy brand. Remember QVC started the brand as a hosiery line. As styles changed toward hosiery, the brand was sort of phased out only appearing on rare occasion during the fall/winter with tights. Then they started to roll out new apparel garments, it was probably decided that it was best to go with new spokespeople for the new Legacy.